New FREE samples package(wav)(guitars) (PRO quality) !

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Because a part of you don't use Reason or preffer to use wav version of samples here :

http://www.dorumalaia2.com/freerefillswavsamples.htm

you can download the samples package version of DoruMALAIA-MagicGuitars01 (PRO quality) (40,6 MB uncompressed). This package has archived like rar file and have now only 30 mb size ! You need WinRAR program to decompress this package .( If you don't have WinRAR , here can download for free the last version :
http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm )
DoruMALAIA-MagicGuitars01 (PRO quality) samples package contains a guitar loop in 37 versions , processed with chorus,delay,phaser,etc . These samples can be used in any program which know wav format ! All of these samples were recorded in CoolEdit PRO 2.0 at 44100 hz/24 bit , processed and then dithered down to 16 bit . All of those are original and produced by me !
Ofcourse , the refill version (for Reason prog) of this package remains available at the same location !
And samples package version and refill version are FREE ! Free to download , free to use (excepting sale actions or re-included on other public refills or samples packages). You can use these samples how you want in your compositions ! To listen how can be used those samples in your music , at the same location you 'll find a example song wich is called " Operation on open soul(S.O.S.)"

Enjoy my friends !

Other news : working very hard now to give you few other FREE samples packages , totally new and very useful ! I hope to finished my work soon !

Doru MALAIA
composer
Last edited by DORUMALAIA on Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thanks a bunch,cant get enough of your samples banks :D

Thank you Doru! Downloading now.I'm sure these will be of the same high quality as all your other sample packs.You are indeed a kind and generous person.Anyone who hasn't done so yet check out Doru's SuperDrums 8000 sample disk.One of the best buys for drum samples on the market.Thanks again Doru! :D
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:Thank you Doru! Downloading now.I'm sure these will be of the same high quality as all your other sample packs.You are indeed a kind and generous person.Anyone who hasn't done so yet check out Doru's SuperDrums 8000 sample disk.One of the best buys for drum samples on the market.Thanks again Doru! :D

i agree
and thanks again doru 8)

you da man :D

To Elv , Teksonik and Vurt : thank you my dear friends for your words !

But i think , many peoples must to say thank you to you , Teksonik and Vurt ! Why ? I will try to explain with my bad english : browsing the forums from Net i find it in many of those your names ! You help many musicians with your advices about softwares , musical applications , samples , copyright and many other subjects ! And spent very much from your time to do this for FREE ! Because of this i tell you "THANK YOU ! " togheter with other thousands of musicians !

Doru

"humbled"

yeah but doru thats why we here to learn and pass on what we learn
you on the other hand give up what seems like many man hours to sample all these instruments on top of which you then chop n trim them

so you also deserve thanks
as you make the job of bein a musician much easier :D as does teksonic with his patches n stuff so im honoured to be mentioned alongside him

and your english is ok stop worryin about it :D

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”