Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ATS wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:19 am
simmo75 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:29 pm Man, I love JRR Shops prices but boy do they take their sweet time with processing orders.
Uncle E, get them to hurry up ;)

Edit: it’s been 12 hours now :(
That's pretty darn impatient to publicly complain after only 12 hours.
Agreed, poor sweet entitled thing.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

simmo75 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:22 am
revvy wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:12 am
ATS wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:19 am
simmo75 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:29 pm Man, I love JRR Shops prices but boy do they take their sweet time with processing orders.
Uncle E, get them to hurry up ;)

Edit: it’s been 12 hours now :(
That's pretty darn impatient to publicly complain after only 12 hours.
Agreed, poor sweet entitled thing.
No just a busy thing, prick!

Don’t go throwing the entitled BS at me, not f**king cool!
If the cap fits, prick.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

vstbuzz wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:42 pm VSTBuzz: 71% off “Echorec” by Pulsar Audio - Normally €99 Now Only €29!

More information at https://vstbuzz.com/deals/71-off-echore ... lsar-audio
Just noticed this. The price is great, but I am struggling to think of what it would offer that isn't covered by the stuff i already have (and i have the Arturia tape delay, the McDSP EC-300 which has a tape mode, Repeater, EchoBoy Jr., the Kuassa delay stompbox which has a tape mode, and the PSP StompDelay which can be very tapey...).

what is there about this particular unit that makes it so special? i mean, from demos it pretty much sounds roughly like any other tape delay does - bit of drive, bit of high frequency loss, washy feedback, wow/flutter. i can't think of any sound that i couldn't achieve with an EC-300 that i would be able to achieve with the Binson emulation, if i was going for a tape delay sound. am i missing something?
Last edited by Burillo on Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

FREE: AmpliTube SVX by IK Multimedia
https://audioplugin.deals/amplitube-svx ... -download/

The Noodlist wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:37 pm FREE: AmpliTube SVX by IK Multimedia
https://audioplugin.deals/amplitube-svx ... -download/
If I use SW for ma bass, this is one of the sims I use. Free is pretty awesome.

I got AmpliTube SVX from APD today but the registration code they sent won't work -- Authorization Manager is saying it's already registered to another user.

mjudge55 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:56 pm I got AmpliTube SVX from APD today but the registration code they sent won't work -- Authorization Manager is saying it's already registered to another user.
Just a suggestion but wouldn't contacting them be a better solution?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:57 pm
mjudge55 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:56 pm I got AmpliTube SVX from APD today but the registration code they sent won't work -- Authorization Manager is saying it's already registered to another user.
Just a suggestion but wouldn't contacting them be a better solution?
No way man best thing is just to post it here and assume IK and APD find it, figure out who I am and fix it. I’ll keep you updated on the outcome of my novel strategy.

Maybe he came here and posted to see if the same thing has happenned to anyone else, as i just did.

Reg code didn't work for me either and for those people who get worried about it, yes i have emailed audioplugins.
Win 10 with Ryzen 5950x, Bitwig 5, too many plugins, Novation Circuit Mono Station and now a lovely Waldorf Blofeld.

Kypresso wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:31 pm Maybe he came here and posted to see if the same thing has happenned to anyone else, as i just did.

Reg code didn't work for me either and for those people who get worried about it, yes i have emailed audioplugins.
You're giving me too much credit, I'm not that smart.

Quick update, probably due to my post here, but possibly also my email to them, APD sent me a new code and it worked.

Good, that we talked about that :tu:

mjudge55 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:36 pm Quick update, probably due to my post here, but possibly also my email to them, APD sent me a new code and it worked.
We did receive tickets about this (as did APD, I assume) and APD took care of the issue where their system gave out duplicate serials. If you already received a serial and find it is already registered, APD can definitely assist you directly. Thanks.

Kypresso wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:31 pm Maybe he came here and posted to see if the same thing has happenned to anyone else, as i just did.

The code worked fine for me. Registered within the last few hours.

The Noodlist wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:05 pm

The code worked fine for me. Registered within the last few hours.
I received a duplicate serial number message and contacted APD, they got back to me in about 10 minutes with a good serial number. So definitely contact APD directly I would say.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”