Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

agharta wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:45 pm
haphap wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:13 pm ZINIO: Got SOS 12 month digital subscription for 19,94 USD with code BDAY40! Normally 47,50!
That's the US version so am wondering how different it is from the UK version?
I just got this and chose UK version.

Pretty good deal I think.

MogwaiBoy wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:35 am Be aware they did this before and the plugin wasn't added to your account - so if you get it, keep the installer file and expect to buy it if you want updates.
sprnva wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:38 pm The Punch by Audio Assault is free for 24 hours.

https://audio-assault.com/thepunch.php
This time they added it to my account

samsam wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:43 am
haphap wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:13 pm ZINIO: Got SOS 12 month digital subscription for 19,94 USD with code BDAY40! Normally 47,50!

Anyone know how is the Zinio reader compared to the SOS reader? Also can you access back issues?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:08 pmAnyone know how is the Zinio reader compared to the SOS reader? Also can you access back issues?
I thought they'd scrapped using Zinio years ago and now have their own app which offers more features?
I'd check directly with SoS so as not to risk being disappointed.
They have good forums.

I hate the SOS ios app - much prefer the zinio app's approach of zoomable versions of the print mags. When my ios SOS sub is up I'll definitely be going zinio for that too.

v1o wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:08 pm
samsam wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:43 am

Anyone know how is the Zinio reader compared to the SOS reader? Also can you access back issues?
Love it!

Can't compare with SOS app, no experience, but it's better than CM App for me. Love the text mode for phone and pdf for iPad, great to have options.

I notice that the Waves API 2500 is on a sale. Is this worth grabbing, or are there some better (native vst, I don't have UAD) 2500 plugins? Any developer working on one?

SiliconDeath wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:15 pm I notice that the Waves API 2500 is on a sale. Is this worth grabbing, or are there some better (native vst, I don't have UAD) 2500 plugins? Any developer working on one?
Its good, nice punchy comp.

Hewitt Huntwork wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:37 pm
whiskers wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:24 pm
SteveWZ wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:51 am 5 Special Sales - All at one time - Save BIG

1. Save on ALL Valhalla Reverb and FX expansions - Save Now
(Use code "yes")

2. "Mix Glitch" for Unfiltered Audio SpecOps - Save Now
(No code needed)

3. "Polished Districts" for Acon Digital Verberate 2 - Save Now
(No code needed)

4. "Optical Space" for LiquidSonics Illusion - Save Now
(No code needed)

5. Pro Studio Rack for Unfiltered Audio BYOME - Save Now
(No code needed)
Code 'yes' doesn't seem to work for me, is it expired or am I doing something wrong? :)
Yes, YES, and yes all failed for me as well (dev had it listed differently here and at the site). It's pretty irritating that one has to try to put it in to even see what the discount is, and then it doesn't work.
4 days later and steveWZ hasn't turned up to offer any clarification. The Synth Presents website seems to have a new design since then, and I saw no mention of a discount code and no place to enter one during checkout.

Steve, if you have anything to say to your customers, we're here.
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

vstbuzz wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:10 am VSTBuzz: 50% off “Ravenscroft 275” by VI-Labs - Normally €174 Now Only €87!

More information at: https://vstbuzz.com/deals/50-off-ravens ... y-vi-labs/

The Ravenscroft 275, what a great virtual piano! At a good low price.
but the Noire at $149 now also has my interest
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... 31k3_l4fp2
but then the Pianoteq 7 when it is released will also be a contender.

What's a guy to do?

This ain’t no kids’ stuff, KK 8)

Is Regroover any good? There's a promo these days but I'm not sure whether to bite or not.

I have the more limited Regroover Essential version which was given away at one point. Have barely used it. Not because it's not good but because I never remember I have it.

Based on the number of times per year they offer me a discounted upgrade (below the usual upgrade price) I suspect it's regularly on sale.

Why not try the demo?

v1o wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:08 pm Anyone know how is the Zinio reader compared to the SOS reader? Also can you access back issues?
Does Zinio require mobile, or does it allow access to PC users over web? I don't wanna read on my phone...

cptgone wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:49 pm
v1o wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:08 pm Anyone know how is the Zinio reader compared to the SOS reader? Also can you access back issues?
Does Zinio require mobile, or does it allow access to PC users over web? I don't wanna read on my phone...
Both.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”