Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:36 pm
danfi wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:24 pm Anyone remember if AudioRealism did any black friday sales? or have they done sales in general? I'm interested in abl3
Not sure, though would mention if you have Reason Rack then you could maybe also consider the RE version is £64. I am not sure of the differences between the versions though other than one needs a Reason environment to run.
The Reason version is out of date. The latest VST version it sounds like a lot of improvements than the Reason version.

Spring Goose wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:24 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:36 pm
danfi wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:24 pm Anyone remember if AudioRealism did any black friday sales? or have they done sales in general? I'm interested in abl3
Not sure, though would mention if you have Reason Rack then you could maybe also consider the RE version is £64. I am not sure of the differences between the versions though other than one needs a Reason environment to run.
The Reason version is out of date. The latest VST version it sounds like a lot of improvements than the Reason version.
Ah ok, cheers. That’s worth knowing. :tu:

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

:tu:
Last edited by Spring Goose on Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

monomox wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:06 pm
autodafe wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:18 pm "one plugin free with any purchase", means "only one of the three" ;-)
That's clear for individual purchases, but what about your second and third purchases of the month? I don't think you can "collect them all" for free, but that's just my assumption. I'm sure they'll clarify.
I just tried it. Turns out you really get to pick again on the second buy, just not the same one twice ;-). Remember this offer ends Nov 15.

I seperately bought two Glitchmachines plugins (a couple of them are on sale for under 5 bucks!) and got Ozone and Nectar. Turns out I already had Neutron Elements :dog:

xbow wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:41 pm
monomox wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:06 pm
autodafe wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:18 pm "one plugin free with any purchase", means "only one of the three" ;-)
That's clear for individual purchases, but what about your second and third purchases of the month? I don't think you can "collect them all" for free, but that's just my assumption. I'm sure they'll clarify.
I just tried it. Turns out you really get to pick again on the second buy, just not the same one twice ;-). Remember this offer ends Nov 15.
Izotope working hard to make sure EVERYONE gets a license for the elements plugins.

Kevin63101 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:43 pm
Etienne1973 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:31 pm
Kevin63101 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:33 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:18 pmI'm going to have to literally wait Decades to get that SDX in a sale.
Best deal on newer sdx releases (under 2 years since release) is to watch for a guitar center or musicians friend 10%-15% coupon. But I haven't seen those since covid hit ...
SDX expansions right now at jrrshop.com on sale.
The newer sdx titles are not included. Great sale to pick up the older ones though.
D&D is?! Wow!
"Yeah Butch tell Paul McCartney what to do..." - Dave Grohl, Sound City

Izotope Iris 2 free at Plugin Boutique, just add to cart and enter discount code IRISBP at checkout and the total will be zero. Promotion ends November 30th.

GoldieK wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:08 pm Izotope Iris 2 free at Plugin Boutique, just add to cart and enter discount code IRISBP at checkout and the total will be zero. Promotion ends November 30th.
Thanks, GoldieK!

For those unfamiliar, IRIS 2...
  1. Runs rather slow
  2. Hasn't been updated in a long time
  3. Appears to be abandoned
Not being a hater -- just an FYI. I think it's a nice freebie with no purchase required.

Here's a thread when it was dirt cheap back in February: viewtopic.php?t=540411

GoldieK wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:08 pm Izotope Iris 2 free at Plugin Boutique, just add to cart and enter discount code IRISBP at checkout and the total will be zero. Promotion ends November 30th.
I've resisted getting this plugin for so long, I guess my time is up.

telecharge wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:10 pm
Thanks, GoldieK!

For those unfamiliar, IRIS 2...
  1. Runs rather slow
  2. Hasn't been updated in a long time
  3. Appears to be abandoned
Not being a hater -- just an FYI. I think it's a nice freebie with no purchase required.

Here's a thread when it was dirt cheap back in February: <span class="skimlinks-unlinked">viewtopic.php?t=540411</span>
Still significantly better than many other synths that cost substantially more than 0. ;)
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

to add to the Iris 2 pro column... comes with a big library of samples, all in WAV so usable elsewhere and particularly good for granular

Are you safe?

mgw38 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:46 pm Still significantly better than many other synths that cost substantially more than 0. ;)
I completely agree, but figured a disclaimer was in order since these concerns have often been raised in the past and time also has value.

Iris 2 is a bit more heavy on the CPU but you can get some great sounds out of it, and free can't be beaten

Great thing about cpu heavy synths is (as long as they still run on a newer OS) when you buy a newer computer with faster CPU, it just makes them run smoother.

For instance, using multiple instances of Absynth on my 16” 8 core MBP and it hardly flinches.

True, I’m looking forward to next year upgrading my 2700x Ryzen 7 to a 5950x Ryzen 9 with double the number of cores and at least an extra >25% speed per core.

Are you safe?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”