Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Listened to some of the Avenger demos and expansion packs... the presets are lacking in density and sonic richness. They sound too thin. It's definitely not one of the best sounding synths I've heard, at least going by the presets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_R3ItOTyVY

Compare that with Myth, which is one of the best sounding synths I've heard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD-GPDt03FI

The Avenger expansion packs are also expensive at 69 euros each.

midi sentinel wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 4:20 pm Can the license be resold? Do they offer money back guarantee?
"you only can sell hardware Dongle protected plugins, no 100% digital products"

https://www.vengeance-sound.com/faq.php

and "Avenger does not require a dongle. VPS Avenger uses a keyfile based licensing system ... Avenger refreshes its license every 90 days"

so apparently no license transfers.

GForce AXXESS is free with Loopcloud subscription. I started the trial and got a code to use it at Plugin Boutique. Unfortunately, the code is not working. I get this error "This coupon code is not available anymore or not applicable for your order. Please provide another one."

Did anyone have a luck with this deal?

I'll buy Avenger just for the enthusiasm of this guy :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 6:08 am GForce AXXESS is free with Loopcloud subscription. I started the trial and got a code to use it at Plugin Boutique. Unfortunately, the code is not working. I get this error "This coupon code is not available anymore or not applicable for your order. Please provide another one."

I read in another thread here that they had one code for everybody to use, and it got leaked in various places, so it's shut down for now while they address it. I'd assume that people who got the code legitimately will be taken care of somehow.

concealed identity wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 6:49 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 6:08 am GForce AXXESS is free with Loopcloud subscription. I started the trial and got a code to use it at Plugin Boutique. Unfortunately, the code is not working. I get this error "This coupon code is not available anymore or not applicable for your order. Please provide another one."

I read in another thread here that they had one code for everybody to use, and it got leaked in various places, so it's shut down for now while they address it. I'd assume that people who got the code legitimately will be taken care of somehow.
The same happened with the D16 Repeater promo they had last November, they'll learn and change the strategy soon enough I guess

D-Fused Sounds wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 6:44 am I'll buy Avenger just for the enthusiasm of this guy :lol:
Go ahead, it's on sale at Thomann. :hihi:

SizweP wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 7:58 am

The same happened with the D16 Repeater promo they had last November, they'll learn and change the strategy soon enough I guess
Damn! Thanks guys. This was my first time with Loopcloud. I will contact support if needed or just cancel and move on.

SizweP wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 7:58 am

How did they end up dealing with it then? I remember I was going to sub just for that, then held off when people reported the codes weren't working, and eventually was busy with life stuff after that so I missed out on the deal 😔

JRRshop doesn't seem to sell UVI Phasor.
They have it at AudioDeluxe but I don't have a lot of credit there.
Does any other place sell it?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Giveaway, single usage:

Melodics - Studio Bundle
PRESONUS-MGB2H-32E9E
https://melodics.com/landing/partners/presonus/

agharta wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 1:17 pm Giveaway, single usage:

Melodics - Studio Bundle
PRESONUS-MGB2H-32E9E
https://melodics.com/landing/partners/presonus/
Someone has already redeemed it, it seems

Wonder if you unsubscribe after the Loopcloud free trial you would get to keep (a) the free plugin (if they sort it out again) and (b) the samples you download?
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

FYI: I just tried after a hours and could apply the code and get the serial number for AXXESS.

revvy wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 2:51 pm Wonder if you unsubscribe after the Loopcloud free trial you would get to keep (a) the free plugin (if they sort it out again) and (b) the samples you download?
I don't have much experience with Loopcloud, but I think the answer is a yes to both your questions.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”