Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SHall1000 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:32 pm Cherry Audio Synth Stack bundle $30 for current Voltage Modular owners on CA site. Gets you DC0-106 and CA2600 for $15 each. Glad I didn't pick these up before. Crazy times!
Nice one!
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

SHall1000 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:32 pm Cherry Audio Synth Stack bundle $30 for current Voltage Modular owners on CA site. Gets you DC0-106 and CA2600 for $15 each. Glad I didn't pick these up before. Crazy times!
not seeing this when logged in, says $89 even in cart.

Not seeing the discount. Are you required to own Core?

I'm looking for world instrument sounds and currently UVI's World Library is on sale for 30% off. Can anyone recommend any other World libraries are of decent quality?

dermage wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:26 pm
Switched to $29.87 as soon as I logged in.

Ach, I searched for past prices for UVI Relayer, and I found it was on sale last February for $49 (link). With the current sale, it costs $90. Anybody remember what the occasion was for the February sale? Might it come around again for that price?
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Dirtgrain wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:42 pm Ach, I searched for past prices for UVI Relayer, and I found it was on sale last February for $49 (link). With the current sale, it costs $90. Anybody remember what the occasion was for the February sale? Might it come around again for that price?
It definitely will. It's kind of a marketing strategy - UVI put separate plugins on a deep discount by cycle through the year (based on the last two years experience).

normanaj wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:30 pm I'm looking for world instrument sounds and currently UVI's World Library is on sale for 30% off. Can anyone recommend any other World libraries are of decent quality?
There are several separate great ”world music” instruments and libraries by different quality developers. E.g. EW has many good ones, I own EW Silk, Soniccouture products are great, I owm e.g. the Conservatoire collection. Then Soundiron, Cinematique instruments, just to name few developers.

But the UVI World 2 is unique on the way how versatile, simple but most beatufully sampled collection. I purchased it, when it was launched. (Even two versions of the Finnish Kantele are included) 👍

SHall1000 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:18 pm
telecharge wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:54 am
SHall1000 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:14 am Izotope Neutron 3 standard crossgrade $42 at JRR in cart. Lowest I can remember?? Anyone know of a better offer/upgrade path? I am Considering Ozone at some point.
This is the lowest it's been, and you're crossgrading from a free product. Strange promotion, but a solid deal.

If you're interested in getting both Ozone and Neutron, the only thing that might be a better overall value would be a crossgrade to a bundle (assuming you have qualifying iZotope/Exponential Audio software). The Tonal Balance bundle crossgrade is a good example. Otherwise, I would jump on this.
Damn! Not available in my country. Izotope got wise to the exchange rate/tax think. I'll have to pay £42 on a Euroean site vs £32 on JRR. Sign of the times with plugin prices being what they are that £10 makes me think twice. :?

I wish Neutron Standard had the Mix Assistant...
Think I'll wait for a good deal on Advanced. (Already have Ozone Advanced)

medienhexer wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:42 pm
cprompt wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:44 am
Insanelysane wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:46 pm I did a similar thing, just scored Z Tone Boost which is heavily discounted then using Jam points on top, best thing is its free shipping (Im in Australia) AND will get Amplitube 5 SE which I was eyeing, that'll register when its released by end of the year!
Yeah, I'm eyeing up the Z Tone as well, which is the same price as Amplitube 5 SE which you get free with it. Plus my festering jampoints might finally come in handy! Question is, does a decent DI box make much of a difference when hitting an audio interface?
Is it confirmed that you only get 5 SE? According to the description, full AmpliTube 4 is included. Wouldn‘t that register as full v5 after release?
From the official release news on IK, "any customer who purchases AmpliTube 4 or any IK hardware package that includes AmpliTube 4 after October 15, 2020, will automatically receive an upgrade to AmpliTube 5 SE."

mgw38 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:30 pm
Just wondering if you already have Core?

Strange, I own Core+ElectroDrums bundle bought at PluginBoutique IIR.
Maybe they only offer the bundle to people who bought VM in their own shop.

satchnut wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:36 pm
Yes. And since that is the one included in the Synth Stack I would assume you need that to get the upgrade price.

I bought the Core directly at Cherry Audio. Could be that this is required. Anything you buy from a third party shows up as "FREE" in your Cherry Audio account. Their system probably does not allow "FREE" stuff to qualify for upgrades. If that applies to you you might want to ask their support. It never hurts to ask.

satchnut wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:36 pm
And does it work with the free version of Voltage Modular?
EDIT:NVM Answered above.

Mikelo wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:55 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:02 pm
soundbylaura wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:49 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:45 pm
I've been using Toontrack EZdrummer for years. Can't live without it. Absolutely love it.
Personally I'm into rock and metal. My favourite EZX would be Rock Solid. Sounds phenomenal. Plus I also have Metal Machine and Made of Metal. I also had Nashville and Southern Soul (I regret selling both) they are both excellent.
Rock Solid would easily work for alternative rock and indie.
Thank you for your opinion on EZD and EZX suggestions. :tu:
If you mean Randy Staub Rock Solid, it's on sale for $19 along with Americana. If I pick up EZD, I will probably get one of these for now. I am unable to demo it right now due to being away from studio PC, but I will make sure to install the demo to at least check if it works fine in FL Studio before buying it.

If you don't mind, may I ask your typical workflow with EZD? Do you use MIDI grooves as is or modify them? Do you use song creator consistently? You may have other drum products/content as well, right? A little more insight into the workflow will be really useful for me.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”