Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

re.mark wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:43 am Lurkers snapping them up silently. There should be a spoiler/hide function that requires you to be logged in then click to see codes like that, so then theres no reason not to reply to say claimed.
when i've given away codes, I get people to PM me, then there's no danger of people wasting their time trying a dead code, saves disappointment all round.

kidslow wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:09 pm
Digivolt wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:14 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:12 pm Just saw the list of new additions in Studio One v6. Are companies trying to outdo each other for the prize of least impressive upgrade 2022?
What’s new in Version 6:

NEW!! Customizable user interface. Show or hide essentially every user interface tool and function with the new Customization Editor.
NEW!! Smart Templates. Smart Templates provide essential toolsets for the tasks at hand from basic recording to mixing stems, mastering an album to setting up a live show.
NEW!! Global Lyrics Support. Add lyrics to your scores, songs, productions, and live performances with the all-new global Lyrics Track!
NEW!! Global Video Track. The all-new global Video Track provides an intuitive video workflow thanks to the familiar drag and drop functionality that made Studio One famous.
NEW!! Track Presets. Store every aspect of a given track or channel for instant recall, even for multiple selected tracks/channels.
NEW!! Advanced Collaboration with PreSonus Sphere. Studio One 6 deepens the integration between your desktop application and your PreSonus Sphere Workspaces with convenient sharing options and built-in sync options right from the Studio One Browser.
The strong dollar/weak pound means this is a significant cost ($149) for very little.
Video track is worth it if you work in S1 and with video otherwise you're right it's a bit meh
Video is Pro only feature. If you need to work with OMF or AAF workflows with video, Studio One beats Reaper hands down, but for everything else there is Reaper.

I'm on Artist 5 and none of the other new features sell me to upgrade to Artist 6. I am willing to pay for sphere those months when I must use Pro features. Until it becomes indispensable, and then I might buy a full Pro license. Hard to separate out the new Artist features from the rest at a glance, and the upgrade path from Artist to Pro seems not very cost efficient, and not priced better than a cross-grade.
Can't argue with you there, surprised they didn't include some video functionality with Artist though

What was the code for the PA monthly voucher this month? I seem to have deleted that email unfortunately.

euanek wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:37 pm What was the code for the PA monthly voucher this month? I seem to have deleted that email unfortunately.
MLV0922-1hdkeoalb56Rhs

It looks like code BOOM-20-OFF does not work anymore?
The code "BOOM-20-OFF" is invalid.

middle_color wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:19 pm It looks like code BOOM-20-OFF does not work anymore?
Today, it is : MEGA-25-OFF2

And tomorrow is another day...

Today's Plugin Alliance voucher MEGA-25-OFF2 has a $39 minimum spend condition. Plus: Code is valid for one (1) order per user.

inkstone wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:34 pm
middle_color wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:19 pm It looks like code BOOM-20-OFF does not work anymore?

Jump to 40 seconds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVKxTywjVEw&t=40s

But does the MLV0922-1hdkeoalb56Rhs code run out tomorrow? (ie tomorrow is Oct 1)
John Braner
http://johnbraner.bandcamp.com
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
and all the major streaming/download sites.

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:12 pm Just saw the list of new additions in Studio One v6. Are companies trying to outdo each other for the prize of least impressive upgrade 2022?
What’s new in Version 6:

NEW!! Customizable user interface. Show or hide essentially every user interface tool and function with the new Customization Editor.
NEW!! Smart Templates. Smart Templates provide essential toolsets for the tasks at hand from basic recording to mixing stems, mastering an album to setting up a live show.
NEW!! Global Lyrics Support. Add lyrics to your scores, songs, productions, and live performances with the all-new global Lyrics Track!
NEW!! Global Video Track. The all-new global Video Track provides an intuitive video workflow thanks to the familiar drag and drop functionality that made Studio One famous.
NEW!! Track Presets. Store every aspect of a given track or channel for instant recall, even for multiple selected tracks/channels.
NEW!! Advanced Collaboration with PreSonus Sphere. Studio One 6 deepens the integration between your desktop application and your PreSonus Sphere Workspaces with convenient sharing options and built-in sync options right from the Studio One Browser.
The strong dollar/weak pound means this is a significant cost ($149) for very little.
Yeah... I've been using Studio One since v4 and this just seems like a joke for the users... no significant changes... no atmos support... nobody talks about the cpu cores usage (bad). I don't know, but I'm thinking of change my DAW.
Music Producer from Vitral Music :phones: Check my KVR Feedback.

jbraner wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:08 pm

But does the MLV0922-1hdkeoalb56Rhs code run out tomorrow? (ie tomorrow is Oct 1)
Probably. It doesn't appear to stack with MEGA-25-OFF2 anyway, and it's only valid for the plugins listed here - https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... any-1.html

Anyone in need/want of Soft Tube Dirty Tape,

I have an extra license: Taken
*Choose "Register License" in your Softube account.

Extra Melodyne Essential license:
Taken

Acoustica Audio, Fire The Clip voucher
Taken

PLEASE let others know if you've claimed these.

No PMs, please.
Last edited by elxsound on Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

Melodyne Essential license claimed, thank you elxsound

elxsound wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:55 am Acoustica Audio, Fire The Clip voucher
AQURLB5JR26M2PC
Fire The Clip claimed

Thanks elxsound, I've been wanting this one! :)

elxsound wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:55 am Anyone in need/want of Soft Tube Dirty Tape,

I have an extra license: KEP6-V66K-5V4S-DVCA
*Choose "Register License" in your Softube account.
Soft Tube Dirty Tape has already been registered.

Nevertheless, thanks for offering these.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”