Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm in EU and bought Undertow yesterday for 20.82 euros, ~$25 as pointed by GaryG. Harry_HH, you might wanna check again.

(Yet today the price I'm seeing is 21.71 euros...)

e@rs wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:33 am I'm in EU and bought Undertow yesterday for 20.82 euros, ~$25 as pointed by GaryG. Harry_HH, you might wanna check again.

Maybe the pricing is on a sine wave synced to a UTC clock so people need to be aware of phasing issues?

e@rs wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:33 am I'm in EU and bought Undertow yesterday for 20.82 euros, ~$25 as pointed by GaryG. Harry_HH, you might wanna check again.

I checked it - and correct. I don’t know what happened when first time added the item to the basket. The correct local end-end price is 22,44 euros, which is $ 26,40. Sorry for the above.

21,71€ for me. purchased, thanks for the tip.

If you're trying to get a good price to get into the IK 25th Group buy, Thomann USA has great prices.

I was eligible for the MODO Bass cross grade which gets me in at $199 or less.

Bought it from Thomann for $114 :)

Hi Gang

8dio 10th anniversary sale https://8dio.com/

Is the $98 minimum spend calculated after or before the 55% off to receive Anthology Strings free?

Thanks.

Before.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Dirtgrain wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:36 pmBefore.
Many thanks :tu:

LoopyFruit wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:45 pm Hi Gang
Is the $98 minimum spend calculated after or before the 55% off to receive Anthology Strings free?
Thanks.
It needs to be OVER $98 so you can't just purchase two $49 libraries.
They have a bunch of stuff under $10 including one at $2 to help get you over the line.

Does U-HE have any planned sales comming up...?

Bleulander wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:51 pm Does U-HE have any planned sales comming up...?
We won't know. There might be another NI sale, when other u-he stuff becomes NKS compatible (IIRC).
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Really? If I ordered a $120 library with the coupon (so my checkout price is like $54) I'd still get Anthology? The deal email says "final purchase price" over $98, which I assumed meant after applying the coupon...
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

Ceej wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:58 am
Really? If I ordered a $120 library with the coupon (so my checkout price is like $54) I'd still get Anthology? The deal email says "final purchase price" over $98, which I assumed meant after applying the coupon...
Judging by what loads of people have experienced on VI-Control, as of yesterday, if the gross price is at least $99 then you get the free library.
I spent $37 yesterday and got the freebie.
I am eligible for the 65% off code which is why it was less.
Thats only for people who have their account upgraded due to spending above a certain amount in the past.

Of course they could pull this glitch and base it on the net cost rather than gross at some point.

Bleulander wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:51 pm Does U-HE have any planned sales comming up...?
I assume there’s going to be a fair amount of stuff being resold as people get rid of the stuff they didn’t want from the bundles they bought.

agharta wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:25 pm
LoopyFruit wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:45 pm Hi Gang
Thanks.
It needs to be OVER $98 so you can't just purchase two $49
libraries.
They have a bunch of stuff under $10 including one at $2 to help get you over the line.
Thanks for that, my mistake it is over $98 to receive the freebie, great tips on boosting the total.

Cheers :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”