Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:14 pm I have some very old Neutron Advanced, Ozone, and Nectar licenses. The Neutron Advanced licenses could possibly be used to qualify you for one of the current "Crossgrade from Advanced" deals. The Ozone licenses are for Version 5 which is the version a lot of people used to be after because it sounded different from the current version.
Will these be for sale?

Uncle E wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:14 pm I have some very old Neutron Advanced, Ozone, and Nectar licenses. The Neutron Advanced licenses could possibly be used to qualify you for one of the current "Crossgrade from Advanced" deals. The Ozone licenses are for Version 5 which is the version a lot of people used to be after because it sounded different from the current version.
The trick there is to add all the modules in the same order in Ozone 8/9/10 as they are in Ozone 5 and make them all active (minus the reverb, obvs). That's how I re-created my favorite O5 presets in O8.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Uncle E wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:53 pm Ozone 9 Elements free while supplies last:

https://www.jrrshop.com/daily-deals?dir ... rder=price
Will the price be negative if I use a coupon code? 8)
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

trager wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:23 pm Will these be for sale?
Please PM me and I'll give them to you for free.

Hey Uncle E! Modartt has added the Pianoteq model expansion packs to the current 25% off sale (on top of the drop to $49 apiece) - will you be getting that price too? :hyper:
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

Ceej wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:11 am Hey Uncle E! Modartt has added the Pianoteq model expansion packs to the current 25% off sale (on top of the drop to $49 apiece) - will you be getting that price too? :hyper:
Yes, working on it now. :)

Any $75 PA voucher??

Uncle E, are you getting my PMs? Still waiting for a reg code for the EZ Mix 2 I bought yesterday.
Ilk

Uncle E wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:54 am
Ceej wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:11 am Hey Uncle E! Modartt has added the Pianoteq model expansion packs to the current 25% off sale (on top of the drop to $49 apiece) - will you be getting that price too? :hyper:
Yes, working on it now. :)
Looks like it's online now, thanks!

While I'm at it - can you include the current 50% off sale on Steinberg products, specifically Dorico Elements?
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

Does Slate + Ash kontakt instruments do Black Friday sales? Or any other sales on them expected this year?
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

I. Lehti wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:22 am Uncle E, are you getting my PMs? Still waiting for a reg code for the EZ Mix 2 I bought yesterday.
Sorry, I will look at my PM's now. We sent your code.

Ceej wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:43 am While I'm at it - can you include the current 50% off sale on Steinberg products, specifically Dorico Elements?
Thanks, it's up now:

https://www.jrrshop.com/steinberg-dorico-elements

Uncle E wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:59 am
I. Lehti wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:22 am Uncle E, are you getting my PMs? Still waiting for a reg code for the EZ Mix 2 I bought yesterday.
Sorry, I will look at my PM's now. We sent your code.
Do Image Line plugins now run in any DAW or do they require FL?

They all require FL.

The Fuse Audio Sale has not started yet though?
Adding a plugin to cart doesn't make it 14.90?!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”