Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Trance, Trance Is Life

ErBen wrote:
GearNostalgia wrote:In my quest to endorse developers with good terms of sale I am buying some stuff from Rigid Audio that offer a good 14 days of money back guarantee. Low prices and zero risk of getting the wrong product gets thumbs up from me. :tu: :clap:

http://rigid-audio.com/index.html
I would disagree with that: over-inflated MSRP price ($229.99 for Hypernode) followed much too soon by super-deep rebates ($19.99 3 months after release, $14.99 6 months after release).
I'm kinda sore to have paid $40 for it pre-release. I kinda wanted to help a small dev, but I feel somewhat betrayed by the too-soon drastic rebates.
From what I read (too late) on this forum, this ain't their first rodeo, and they did that before.
Live and learn, but no more Rigid Audio for me.
Yeah I grabbed the pre-order also and felt a little miffed at that drastic price drop to $15. That was actually my first rodeo with Rigid Audio, so I didn’t know any better. I’ll be wary of the “new releases” in the future.

Uncle E wrote:
ChamomileShark wrote:I got Cypher 2 upgrade from JRR today at a lower price to that offered by Roli so I'm a happy bunny.
Such a great synth! When I had an Alesis Andromeda, I was able to closely match some of the sounds with the original Cypher. I've never gotten any other plugin to sound like the Andromeda.
I’m also interested in Cypher 2. I’m unfamiliar with FXpansion and their sale patterns. Do they do discounts on newly released products very often? I don’t have either of the products that are eligible for the upgrade/crossgrade.

Tappistry wrote:
Uncle E wrote:
ChamomileShark wrote:I got Cypher 2 upgrade from JRR today at a lower price to that offered by Roli so I'm a happy bunny.
Such a great synth! When I had an Alesis Andromeda, I was able to closely match some of the sounds with the original Cypher. I've never gotten any other plugin to sound like the Andromeda.
I’m also interested in Cypher 2. I’m unfamiliar with FXpansion and their sale patterns. Do they do discounts on newly released products very often? I don’t have either of the products that are eligible for the upgrade/crossgrade.

they have a too high transfer fee for second hand sales imo. $50
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Tappistry wrote:I’m also interested in Cypher 2. I’m unfamiliar with FXpansion and their sale patterns. Do they do discounts on newly released products very often? I don’t have either of the products that are eligible for the upgrade/crossgrade.
The released Strobe 2 in September of 2015 and I think they've put it on sale twice over the last three years.

Uncle E wrote:
Tappistry wrote:I’m also interested in Cypher 2. I’m unfamiliar with FXpansion and their sale patterns. Do they do discounts on newly released products very often? I don’t have either of the products that are eligible for the upgrade/crossgrade.
The released Strobe 2 in September of 2015 and I think they've put it on sale twice over the last three years.
Yeah, pretty sure it took at least a year to be able to get even the (strobe 2) upgrade on a good discount
for me. Maybe longer, I forget.

Still they do have sales, and most certainly they will put it on sale at some point. I haven't bought it
yet and I do qualify for all of the upgrade paths. I am pretty stubborn though, and may very well wait
as long as it takes, as I do that sometimes.

-Cheers

Roli owns then now (I think) and it seems like the best option for freaks from them may come from Roli. I bought a Seaboard Block on special promotion that included free upgtadrsy to the full version of Strobe2 as well as Roli's Equator synth. And it made me eligiy for the Cypher2 upgrade

Hi,

Does anyone have a Native Instruments e-voucher that is lying unused? If you are willing to let it go, please PM me.

Thanks!

LoveEnigma18 wrote:Hi,

Does anyone have a Native Instruments e-voucher that is lying unused? If you are willing to let it go, please PM me.

Thanks!
I'd trade my $25 e-voucher + add $5 into the bargain for Valhalla Ubermod...

pekbro wrote:
Uncle E wrote:
Yeah, pretty sure it took at least a year to be able to get even the (strobe 2) upgrade on a good discount
for me. Maybe longer, I forget.

Still they do have sales, and most certainly they will put it on sale at some point. I haven't bought it
yet and I do qualify for all of the upgrade paths. I am pretty stubborn though, and may very well wait
as long as it takes, as I do that sometimes.

-Cheers
Thanks guys. As I have a ton of softsynths, I’ll probably hold off for a while. :D

ATS wrote:
Tappistry wrote:
Uncle E wrote:
they have a too high transfer fee for second hand sales imo. $50
Guess I’d better be prepared to keep it then if I decide to buy it. :phones:

IZotope producer suite 4sale 150$ (6 plugins) info on my page 8)

LoveEnigma18 wrote:Hi,

Thanks!
NI vouchers non-transferable, unfortunately

Hmmm, I do not see them moving away from Kontakt. In fact they are bracing NKS. I do wish they would have UVI options as well though. It's pretty clear that UVI and Kontakt are the top dawgs. So.... I do not understand why more companies are not embracing UVI

Hey mods - the 'No Chat' thread needs a bit of a tidy up :D

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”