Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

They take their "Everything for $7" sales very seriously, apparently :lol:
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

mgw38 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 4:50 pm
v1o wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:04 pm Audio Plugin deals has an insane deal on Sektor by Initial Audio. 90% off just 14.99. I’m trying the demo right now.
It is a good one. Not a great one, but a very good one. And at that price it is difficult to disappoint. Most certainly worth 14.99.
Guess they still haven't fixed the MPE? "Sektor's MPE implementation has many problems with even simple MPE use, so it is not recommended. If it does improve, I (Roger) will add an update here. Or if you know that it has been fixed, please let me know at support@rogerlinndesign.com and I'll update this page."
http://www.rogerlinndesign.com/ls-recom ... ounds.html

"Free updates for life" would be appealing if I thought they were going to get the MPE working....

Uncle E wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 7:57 am Overloud OTD-2 Tapped Delay introductory sale, now $89 instead of $119:

https://www.jrrshop.com/overloud-otd-2

The Overloud Tapped Delay is a recreation of a unique analog processor that delivers modulating tap delays and sound widening effects. 6 analog bucket-brigade delays can be individually switched and panned to create custom delay patterns.
almost got Elton's attention...

Uncle E wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:18 am
v1o wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 7:18 am How you use jam points at JRR shop?
I will ask.
Was this ever replied?

Musical Gym wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 11:41 pm Last day to get in on this incredible group buy. Only 7 people needed to reach final level.
https://hgsounds.com/product/circular-for-kontakt/
Only 2 to go now...

Harry_HH wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 4:33 pm
I will ask.
Was this ever replied?
No and i doubt jrr will get it working.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Ou_Tis wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 1:37 am
mgw38 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 4:50 pm
v1o wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:04 pm Audio Plugin deals has an insane deal on Sektor by Initial Audio. 90% off just 14.99. I’m trying the demo right now.
It is a good one. Not a great one, but a very good one. And at that price it is difficult to disappoint. Most certainly worth 14.99.
Guess they still haven't fixed the MPE? "Sektor's MPE implementation has many problems with even simple MPE use, so it is not recommended. If it does improve, I (Roger) will add an update here. Or if you know that it has been fixed, please let me know at support@rogerlinndesign.com and I'll update this page."
http://www.rogerlinndesign.com/ls-recom ... ounds.html

"Free updates for life" would be appealing if I thought they were going to get the MPE working....
That's a really affordable synth. As I don't have MPE, I will check it out for it's other features.

I will ask.
Was this ever replied?
I have never been able to use jam points elsewhere than in IK Multimedia website.

mladi wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 4:53 pm
I will ask.
Was this ever replied?
No and i doubt jrr will get it working.
That’s (anybodys doubts) not the point, here, the official reply to the question referred above is.

Well, i already qouted the original post a few days ago and brought it up again without any answer so knowing Eric to work very fast for solutions i well.. ..doubt he will find a way to integrate jampoints in his shop. My opinion of course and inofficial but this is a public board sorry..
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

IK has a calculation of how many you get to use based on product cost, etc.
jrrshop could never know the number of jam points available to be used under a single user account.

Once the official reply was promised, I look forward hearing that, rather than kitchen philosophy of the subject.
(If I remember correctly, the big year-end IK group-buy about 4 years ago included use of jampoints option when purchasing JRR.)
Last edited by Harry_HH on Wed May 29, 2019 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

I can't stand kitchen phisophy either.

You were never able to use jampoints outside of IKM shop AFAIR. JRR used to have in-cart discounts for IK, but not for this promotion it seems.

Musical Gym wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 5:03 am I can't stand kitchen phisophy either.
It can be nice with chips and a white wine in the summer.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”