Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Fleer
KVRAF
4538 posts since 23 Aug, 2014 from Boston/Cambridge

Post Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:11 am

Ou_Tis wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:44 am
Freebie from Rast Sound, Vos Contemporary (.wav and (full) Kontakt)

https://rastsound.us9.list-manage.com/t ... f5d936014f

GreyLion
KVRAF
3044 posts since 21 May, 2004 from Deep in the Heart of Texas

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:28 pm

Did I miss the mention of this? Just now spotted it when I went to their site to update to the latest version.

https://kushview.net/element/pricing/

It's Kushview's Element for $50 with discount code KV75. This is a no-brainer, IMHO.

It's a stand-alone host and a VST that lets you create and save complex chains which are therefore portable between DAWS. It's resizeable and even offers 32-bit binaries for those who usually whine about that. Win and Mac. It's still 'beta' at v0.37, but has been utterly stable on my rig. Gets frequent updates and a license is good up to v2, though of course you should buy the software that exists, not the software that doesn't yet exist.

mgw38
KVRAF
1993 posts since 26 Jul, 2015 from Philadelphia

Post Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:36 pm

MasterTuner wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:17 pm
VPS Avenger 50% off at Vengeance Sound !!
10th Year anniversary flash sale.
Enter Anni10 at checkout.
Avenger aint ever going to be this low price ever again imo.
https://www.vengeance-sound.com/plugins.php
Not sure if it ever will be that low again, but it certainly has never been that low yet. Also works for all other plugins and extensions. Also available at Plugin Boutique.

jeffb01
KVRian
883 posts since 18 Apr, 2006

Post Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:19 pm

btw, if you're looking to by multiple Avenger expansions during this sale, this is the best price I've seen at $28 a piece (for 5)
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail ... ack-pick-5

dzilizzi
KVRian
1161 posts since 21 Sep, 2013 from California

Post Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:52 pm

GreyLion wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:28 pm
Did I miss the mention of this? Just now spotted it when I went to their site to update to the latest version.

https://kushview.net/element/pricing/

It's Kushview's Element for $50 with discount code KV75. This is a no-brainer, IMHO.

It's a stand-alone host and a VST that lets you create and save complex chains which are therefore portable between DAWS. It's resizeable and even offers 32-bit binaries for those who usually whine about that. Win and Mac. It's still 'beta' at v0.37, but has been utterly stable on my rig. Gets frequent updates and a license is good up to v2, though of course you should buy the software that exists, not the software that doesn't yet exist.
How does this compare to something like Patchwork?

mgw38
KVRAF

Post Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:35 am

dzilizzi wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:52 pm
Patchwork is a plugin chainer that allows you to create parallel plugin chains, each of which is sequential. Element has a much more flexible routing architecture. It is more comparable to Metaplugin or Bidule. The developer of Element is exceptionally active and publishes updates very frequently. The direction the development is taking makes this primarily an alternative to Bidule. Bidule is still more powerful at this point, but I like the overall usability of Element better. You probably need to try it to figure out which one suits you better.

frackermak
KVRist
79 posts since 22 Nov, 2018 from UK

Post Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:18 am

jeffb01 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:19 pm
btw, if you're looking to by multiple Avenger expansions during this sale, this is the best price I've seen at $28 a piece (for 5)
ooooo!!! :o Which 5 though?
Any must haves on the list?
Cheers

tomheavybeats
KVRist
108 posts since 12 Jan, 2017 from England

Post Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:52 am

mgw38 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:35 am
dzilizzi wrote:
Patchwork is a plugin chainer that allows you to create parallel plugin chains, each of which is sequential. Element has a much more flexible routing architecture. It is more comparable to Metaplugin or Bidule. The developer of Element is exceptionally active and publishes updates very frequently. The direction the development is taking makes this primarily an alternative to Bidule. Bidule is still more powerful at this point, but I like the overall usability of Element better. You probably need to try it to figure out which one suits you better.
Element was useless with PDC when I tested it a few months back, wouldn’t take into account plugins with high latency and so audio wasn’t in sync, went for Patchwork in the end as was flawless. Has it improved?

dzilizzi
KVRian

Post Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:47 am

mgw38 wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:
Thanks. Sounds interesting. I have Patchwork but I was wondering if it was worth getting. I'll watch some videos I guess.

dzilizzi
KVRian

Post Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:49 am

tomheavybeats wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:52 am
mgw38 wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:
Element was useless with PDC when I tested it a few months back, wouldn’t take into account plugins with high latency and so audio wasn’t in sync, went for Patchwork in the end as was flawless. Has it improved?
Thanks. This is good to know.

MasterTuner
KVRist
204 posts since 30 May, 2018

Post Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:00 am

frackermak wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:18 am
jeffb01 wrote:
Cheers
Here's a couple of Avenger expansions, two for $38, over on the bargain thread:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=262151&p=7467565#p7467565
Reaper (win), i7-7700k, 16GB

tylerdedera
KVRist
44 posts since 13 Mar, 2019

Post Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:13 am

Does anybody know how long the nomad factory sale at jrrshop will last?

Ryan99
KVRian
679 posts since 30 Nov, 2011

Post Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:03 am

MasterTuner wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:00 am
frackermak wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:18 am
jeffb01 wrote:
Cheers
Here's a couple of Avenger expansions, two for $38, over on the bargain thread:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=262151&p=7467565#p7467565
These are third-parties, not on sale from VPS.

mgw38
KVRAF

Post Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:31 am

tomheavybeats wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:52 am
mgw38 wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:
I only use it standalone to be honest. Would have to check.

Tappistry
KVRAF
1533 posts since 3 Aug, 2017 from San Diego, CA

Post Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:36 pm

Does anyone know if Impact Studios ever has sales on their Kontakt libraries?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”