Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

W23 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:39 pm Gotta love JRR’s GROUP coupon. I saved another 10 percent on the Reason upgrade. That was about 3 hours ago. I’m waiting on a serial number now. I’m thinking that’s kind of built into the bargain. Time. 🙃
GROUP doesn't work for me on the Reason Upgrade. The best price i have seen for this is at Audio Deluxe with the June 2022 Promo.
But JRR has the best price for Dawesome Novum with the GROUP code.

andi75 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:30 am
W23 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:39 pm Gotta love JRR’s GROUP coupon. I saved another 10 percent on the Reason upgrade. That was about 3 hours ago. I’m waiting on a serial number now. I’m thinking that’s kind of built into the bargain. Time. 🙃
GROUP doesn't work for me on the Reason Upgrade. The best price i have seen for this is at Audio Deluxe with the June 2022 Promo.
Try FORUM instead. That worked for me when I bought the upgrade the other day.

Sorry, FORUM is the coupon code that I used. I just know that one or the other usually works.

GreyLion wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:20 pm Also, since this has turned into the Neural DSP thread -- I haven't looked upthread here, but Neural does have a 30% off sale going. I got the Tone King -- which is awesome -- using code NOCTURNAL, a few days ago….
Any clue which date the code NOCTURNAL expires? :tu:
Fusion

Project wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:22 am
simmo75 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:58 am Did I read that someone bought and successfully registered/installed the IZotope Everything Bundle Upgrade, without owning one of the specific bundles or Advanced versions?
Yes, you read it correctly, but it's not working anymore
Would it register to you account successfully if it was bought third party?

W23 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:10 pm

Sorry, FORUM is the coupon code that I used. I just know that one or the other usually works.
I know about those codes and tried both to no avail. It says that codes are not applicable to the upgrade. Maybe because it's the upgrade from Lite/Intro for $159?

andi75 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:22 pm

I know about those codes and tried both to no avail. It says that codes are not applicable to the upgrade. Maybe because it's the upgrade from Lite/Intro for $159?

Quick Q,

Can Reason 12 be used with all the extensions inc in the Suite 11 - Having TWO products in parallel - Reason 11 Suite and 12 upgraded from Lite ?

Many thanks for replying if you know for sure 100% - I do have the key so I could activate both licenses at the same time ?
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

That could very well be the case. I upgraded from the full version of Reason 11. I’m still waiting (almost 24 hours) on my serial number for the upgrade. I have a feeling that Uncle E sold all of his licenses and is expecting more from Reason Studios.

AcrossTheSky wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:38 pm

Quick Q,

Can Reason 12 be used with all the extensions inc in the Suite 11 - Having TWO products in parallel - Reason 11 Suite and 12 upgraded from Lite ?

Many thanks for replying if you know for sure 100% - I do have the key so I could activate both licenses at the same time ?
I have 11,12 and 12 beta on my system, if that helps.

monomox wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:36 pm you can use JS scripts in Studio One. Download and install the ReaPlugs suite (or just ReaJS), open ReaJS in S1, load any effect/preset within ReaJS, click "edit", then "open in external editor", save it with a new name (e.g., ReaInflator), delete all the code and paste the code from here: https://forum.cockos.com/showpost.php?s ... tcount=190

let me know if you need more detailed instructions
Thanks for this, I noticed in that thread they have a GUI version, is that just for Reaper ?

Digivolt wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:19 pm Thanks for this, I noticed in that thread they have a GUI version, is that just for Reaper ?
I don't know, I didn't give it a try. Let us know if you find out.

Regarding ReaJS, I noticed a couple of newer plugs didn't work in it (eg. ReEQ) whereas they do in YSFX (https://github.com/jpcima/ysfx), an open source alternative. Maybe jsfx hasn't kept up with changes in the jsfx scripts.

GaryG wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:33 pm Regarding ReaJS, I noticed a couple of newer plugs didn't work in it (eg. ReEQ) whereas they do in YSFX (https://github.com/jpcima/ysfx), an open source alternative. Maybe jsfx hasn't kept up with changes in the jsfx scripts.
this dude created his own Glitch 2/Effectrix in JS
https://github.com/JoepVanlier/JSFX#seq ... -sequencer
:clap:

Uncle E wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:00 am
simmo75 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:54 pm JRR shop doesn't have a working code for the Bitwig yearly update, does anyone know the cheapest place to buy it?
I'll PM you. For anyone else, please feel free to PM me.
How can I PM you? I'm also interested in this.

Yadrichik_Chaya wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:13 pm
GreyLion wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:20 pm Also, since this has turned into the Neural DSP thread -- I haven't looked upthread here, but Neural does have a 30% off sale going. I got the Tone King -- which is awesome -- using code NOCTURNAL, a few days ago….
Any clue which date the code NOCTURNAL expires? :tu:

Sorry, no idea. I saw the code in a Reddit thread and in a FaceBook group, but neither of them had any more information. I'm on Neural's mailing list as a customer for their other plugins, and didn't get an email about this one.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”