Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anyone know if XLN Audio will be back on sale around Christmas? Missed the BF sales. (Or Uncle E, any chance you have any stock left at the BF sale price of the Vintage Dry or perhaps the Soul & RB Collection? I assume not, but figured couldn't hurt to ask...)

classicalaudionewbie wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:27 am Does anyone know if XLN Audio will be back on sale around Christmas? Missed the BF sales. (Or Uncle E, any chance you have any stock left at the BF sale price of the Vintage Dry or perhaps the Soul & RB Collection? I assume not, but figured couldn't hurt to ask...)
I think BF was your best bet unfortunately. They usually do 40 to 50% on BF and 30% around Christmas.

classicalaudionewbie wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:27 am Does anyone know if XLN Audio will be back on sale around Christmas? Missed the BF sales. (Or Uncle E, any chance you have any stock left at the BF sale price of the Vintage Dry or perhaps the Soul & RB Collection? I assume not, but figured couldn't hurt to ask...)
They haven't told us of any sales coming up. You need Vintage Dry! I can always find a kit in there that makes me think "OK, now this sounds like a professional recording." Tons of variety in there, too.

Kalamata Kid wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:01 pm Lunaris 2 was released today. $159
The discount code HELLOWSNOW does not work. :(
https://www.luftrum.com/lunaris/
To your defense, I actually had misspelled hellosnow as hellowsnow for a few hours on my site, until a customer pointed it out. So the misspelling is not your fault :) but when that is said the hellosnow discount code does not work on Lunaris 2 or its upgrade, I am sorry. All newsletter subscribers have received an intro discount on Lunaris 2.
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

^^^
In any case I will eventfully get Lunaris 2!
Funds are now low anyhow.

I'd have preferred: HOLLOWCROW

@Peter - IK Multimedia

When Total Max 4 gets released will Total Max 2 owners also have an upgrade path to Total Max 4 or only the owners of 3.5?
Fusion

When will NI likely make a deal on updating just Kontakt to latest version ??

Seems like they carefully disabled this option in all vouchers, gift-cards, and campaigns for quite a while now

I can't keep up with their pricing on the bundles or default updates any longer, used to update Komplete for every third version, but find them more and more greedy, for still less substance pr jump up

Just want Kontakt updated from here and forward, cheapest possible,..

They lost a long time friend :nutter:
Last edited by HM on Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
HM

HM wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:52 am When will NI likely make a deal on updating just Kontakt to latest version ??

Seems like they carefully disabled this option in all vouchers, gift-cards, and campaigns for quite a while now

I can't keep up with their pricing on the bundles or default updates any longer, used to update Komplete for every third version, but find them more and more greedy, for still less substance pr jump up

They lost a friend :nutter:
It's what they usually do... have to wait until summer for the sale on Kontakt upgrades. Meanwhile you can use Kontakt 7 Player and Kontakt 6 at the same time. But I definitely find it annoying... waste of hard drive space.

Ou_Tis wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:58 am
HM wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:52 am When will NI likely make a deal on updating just Kontakt to latest version ??

It's what they usually do... have to wait until summer for the sale on Kontakt upgrades. Meanwhile you can use Kontakt 7 Player and Kontakt 6 at the same time. But I definitely find it annoying... waste of hard drive space.
Thanks, I will be patient and wait for the summer then ☺️

Yes annoying, the latest so-called "gift" needs latest version, (surprise-surprise), or player to be installed also
HM

HM wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:19 pm

Yes annoying, the latest so-called "gift" needs latest version, (surprise-surprise), or player to be installed also
Kontakt 7 player is installed here (like Ou-tis) alongside K6 and happily running, taking up a measly 280MB. Install it and get some music written :)

re.mark wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:13 pm
HM wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:19 pm

Kontakt 7 player is installed here (like Ou-tis) alongside K6 and happily running, taking up a measly 280MB. Install it and get some music written :)
Actually I haven't installed it yet because I don't want to waste 280 MB on my primary SSD.

HM wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:19 pm Yes annoying, the latest so-called "gift" needs latest version, (surprise-surprise), or player to be installed also
It certainly seems like NI is doing something to incentivize developers to release Kontakt 7 Player instruments. Must be that they are free or dirt cheap to license.

telecharge wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:46 pm
HM wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:19 pm Yes annoying, the latest so-called "gift" needs latest version, (surprise-surprise), or player to be installed also
It certainly seems like NI is doing something to incentivize developers to release Kontakt 7 Player instruments. Must be that they are free or dirt cheap to license.
That's what they did with Sonokinetic's Xmas freebies---free licenses.

Pigments 4 out now. Seems a free upgrade (again) for existing owners, $99 for new users.
https://www.arturia.com/products/softwa ... s/overview

The changes seem evolutionary rather than revolutionary, but I like they’ve added a few effects, shimmer, wide unison etc plus having a global effects off button.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”