AmpliTube 3 Upgrade Coupon for eSoundz is Here! + FREE TRACKS SINGLE!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Do you already own an AmpliTube product such as Amplitube 2 or AT Fender, Jimi Hendrix, Metal or Ampeg SVX? By now we're sure you've heard that IK Multimedia is going to be releasing AmpliTube 3 by the end of February/beginning of March. It is really incredible, the new models are fantastic and the modeled coppertop Vox AC30 and Leslie simulator are worth it ALONE! Driving that rotary speaker with a modeled Marshall is classic rock heaven.

You know you want to get it but you want it to be downloadable and you want the best deal right? Okay, well JUST for KVRians who are esoundz members (hint: you can sign up for free on www.esoundz.com now to get in on this - shhh) and people who have purchased ANY qualifying "Powered by AmpliTube" product (doesn't have to be from us) will be able to get the following deal exclusively from esoundz:

1). An even LOWER price than what you already see here: http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=4158 Just enter the coupon code AT3UP when you order and save $50 off of the list price of $199. If you already ordered it no worries we'll give you the difference in epointz! That's the kind of sea creatures we are.

So, REALLY low price this week only. What else? You want more? Okay no problem.

2.) You'll get ten track of this: http://www.sonicreality.com/index.php/drummertracks/ [But you have to mention it to get it - this is a KVR member exclusive bonus]

3.) If somehow over 100 people use this code by this time Friday next week we're going to throw in exclusive AmpliTube 3 presets made by us into the pot as well as a few other extras. So go ahead and suggest it to anyone you want (and get an epointz referral while you're at it for both yours and their benefit). If only 10 people got 10 other people to join then EVERYONE would get the free 25 brand new presets... maybe more!

4.) FREE T-RACKS SINGLE OF YOUR CHOICE THROWN IN FOR FREE ($99 value). All downloadable.

So, if you don't want a box shipped version then you'll have to talk to allen (at) esoundz (dot) com.

IF it were to be 200 people in one week we'd do something spectacular... but I think the 100 is a challenge enough. GOOD LUCK!

Here it is: http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=4158
Last edited by Squids on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Seems like a good deal for those without any ik jam points. I've got $72 worth, so the best deal is still with IK in my case, plus I would like to see if they bundle it with the new midi foot controller!

Glad to see you're getting in on the AT3 band wagon! Looks like a great product! BTW, congrats on the Neil Peart drum library!

Damn

I'm just recovering from the overwhelming sensory assault of the great OWD/DM drum GB. Now another unbeatable deal.

Squids; tell us more about the drummertracks. I assume we don't get 10 albums, just 10 tracks. And are they full quality WAVs; (as well as MP3's for the masses?)

Anyway, they look like fun, and hopefully inspirational. :)

steve

Drumm Tracks: this should help:
http://www.kvraudio.com/news.php?id=13468
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:Drumm Tracks: this should help:
http://www.kvraudio.com/news.php?id=13468
Thanks

Well they should be fun.

I'd pay a lot for the MIDI's though if that were an option one day!

Squids wrote:Do you already own an AmpliTube product such as Amplitube 2 or AT Fender, Jimi Hendrix, Metal or Ampeg SVX? By now we're sure you've heard that IK Multimedia is going to be releasing AmpliTube 3 by the end of February/beginning of March. It is really incredible, the new models are fantastic and the modeled coppertop Vox AC30 and Leslie simulator are worth it ALONE! Driving that rotary speaker with a modeled Marshall is classic rock heaven.

You know you want to get it but you want it to be downloadable and you want the best deal right?

(....)

So, if you don't want a box shipped version then you'll have to talk to allen (at) esoundz (dot) com.

Here it is: http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=4158
Okay, a dumbo-Q: is this deal for a download or a box? To me, what you say above is ambiguous...

I'll do it either way, btw, this is a nice deal. And (shhh!) Amplitude is so much better than Guitar Rig in this price range/feature list. IMHO. Hendrix, Metal and Fender are just amazingly great add-ons to the core package.

=fn<x>
Every Potemkin village needs its idiot savant

funkychickendance wrote:IMHO. Hendrix, Metal and Fender are just amazingly great add-ons to the core package.

=fn<x>
As I understand it, Hendrix and Metal are integrated into AmpliTube 3. Fender and Ampeg SVX are still separate products but their components would then appear in AT3.
IKMM AT3 page wrote:Together with the inclusion of nearly 70 top amp and effects models from AmpliTube Metal and AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/amplitube/m ... einfo1.php
-- I don't know whether that is everything from those two.
Inspired by ...

hi, am I missing something? it is telling me I can't use my epointz since I have at least one physical product in my cart?
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:hi, am I missing something? it is telling me I can't use my epointz since I have at least one physical product in my cart?
rsp
The product is the boxed version, so ePointz could not be used. Or, perhaps, ePointz could not be used together with the Coupon.

But even if you contacted Allen and said that you did not want a box shipped version then, as I understand it, ePointz could not be used as the product would be downloadable from IKMM not from eSoundz / DownloadableSoundz.

This page describes ePointz. http://www.esoundz.com/policies.php
Last edited by DarkStar on Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Inspired by ...

in the AT2 GB, I bought the fender and took AT2, Hendrix and metal as the freebies.
If I had known about this, I would have taken sampletank and SVX as the gifts, instead of hendrix and metal, since they are part of AT3 anyway

Squids, should I ask IK about this?

thanks
Tony
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
my eSoundz: Tone Control

DarkStar wrote:
zvenx wrote:hi, am I missing something? it is telling me I can't use my epointz since I have at least one physical product in my cart?
rsp
The product is the boxed version, so ePointz could not be used. Or, perhaps, ePointz could not be used together with the Coupon.

But even if you contacted Allen and said that you did not want a box shipped version then, as I understand it, ePointz could not be used as the product would be downloadable from IKMM not from eSoundz / DownloadableSoundz.

This page describes ePointz. http://www.esoundz.com/policies.php
ok... so what is the real advantage of buying it here vs. ik's store which offers the same coupon $50 off discount but for a much longer period than this week only?
rsp

The advantages here are that you can EARN epointz (and jam points), you get 10 Drummer Tracks (not 10 albums but 10 songs) which are full length (2-3 minute drum tracks you play along with - live drumming which is incredibly fun and realistic!), plus if 100 people get it within one week (and we'll update you... sort of like a group buy but not quite organized to that degree but I will update you in this thread and so far we have 7 people so not a bad start) then everyone will get 25 exclusive patches using the NEW effects and amps in AT3... wait until you hear the patches with the Marshall running into the Leslie! If you don't reach 100 I'll probably give you guys at least some of the patches for free anyway but if you want all 25 then let's get it going and see!

funkychickendance wrote: Okay, a dumbo-Q: is this deal for a download or a box? To me, what you say above is ambiguous...

I'll do it either way, btw, this is a nice deal. And (shhh!) Amplitude is so much better than Guitar Rig in this price range/feature list. IMHO. Hendrix, Metal and Fender are just amazingly great add-ons to the core package.

=fn<x>
We can do either but we can't really advertise it as download. But if you talk to Allen he can make it happen for you when it is released. So yes to digital delivery.

Note that epointz can only be used on products that are downloaded FROM esoundz or downloadablesoundz and not products that can be downloaded from other sites like IK's. ePointz cannot be used on IK products at all but they CAN be earned when purchasing them on esoundz.
Last edited by Squids on Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tone Control wrote:in the AT2 GB, I bought the fender and took AT2, Hendrix and metal as the freebies.
If I had known about this, I would have taken sampletank and SVX as the gifts, instead of hendrix and metal, since they are part of AT3 anyway

thanks
Tony
I don't think there's anything that can be done about that now. There's no way to have known back then what IK was going to do with the future of AT3. But at least the price for upgrading to you and everyone else is good enough regardless. It would have been good luck to have chosen the others in that group buy but... that's life. No one could have steered you in a better direction then. At least you got an amazing deal then where those were free!

Tone Control wrote:in the AT2 GB, I bought the fender and took AT2, Hendrix and metal as the freebies.

thanks
Tony
Do we know for a fact that all of the Metal and Hendrix are included in AT3, or is it just some?

=fn<x>
Every Potemkin village needs its idiot savant

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”