L3V3LL3R-X3 (multiband compressor using dynamic EQ technology)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

download (windows only)

This is three sidechain-filtered L3V3LL3Rs driving a dynamic EQ: no cross-over filters in the audio path unless you solo a band.
Last edited by IIRs on Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

i'm gonna pick this one, compare it with equinox. thanks again IIRS.
member of the guild of professional dilettantes.

will check it out!
sounds very promising

edit: typoh :D

Let me know how you get on...

:)

Thanks IIRS ... looks great. :tu:

thanks... but how does it sound?

:?:

IIRs wrote:thanks... but how does it sound?
I'll let you know when I've tried it. :)

Hi IIRs. I really get a lot of use out of the original L3v3ller. I find it, erm, levels out the volume problems I run into with a lot my electronic/ drum machine sequences, so thanks.

Let me soak up some learning from you- what specific applications might you have in mind for this that would take more work in L3v3ller?
..what goes around comes around..

ouroboros wrote:Let me soak up some learning from you- what specific applications might you have in mind for this that would take more work in L3v3ller?
I've only used it on one mix so far: a live recording of big band jazz. It dealt with a tricky female vocal that had a tendency to sound strident on loud notes, and another one strapped over the whole mix helped to tame some of the upper mid excesses of the horn section.

good stuff. -You've received feedback about the L3v3ll3rs, I hope. I really like what they do so I intend to blow a lot of sunshine... to keep the steady supply line open. In the meantime, it's in my "Secret weapons" folder.
Cheers.
..what goes around comes around..

Thank you very much !
It looks like an interesting tool, i'm going to check it out.

Do you plan to update your plugin page on your website at some point (with the new ones)?

Any plans for 64 bits? Thanks anyway (Reaper 64 bits works with 32 bits plugs, but would be better if they were 64)

sightlessness wrote:Any plans for 64 bits?
Thats up to the Synthmaker devs I'm afraid.

sinkmusic wrote: Do you plan to update your plugin page on your website at some point (with the new ones)?
http://www.platinumears.com/plugins.html (I'll get EQUINOX up there as well at some point)

Only problem is it seems I'm about to exceed my hosting bandwidth for the month; unless I upgrade its probably going to go off-line again for a while. So I also added a paypal donate button at the top of the page... please consider pressing it if you find any of these useful. ;)

THank you (Before downloading a plugin, I like to be able to refer to a wbesite with a description, instfead of searching in the depth of a thread... and it is better for poiting friends to your creations ! ;) )

If you fear to run out of bandwidth, have you considered hosting them on sites like Box.net, Mediafire and alikes ?

Also, do you plan to add any presets to l3v3ll3r 3x ?

Return to “Effects”