Hardware???

Official support for: krakliplugins.com
Locked New Topic

Would you be interested in Krakli Hardware?

Certainly would..
31%
Of no interest to me..
15%
I need more details ..
54%

Total votes: 26

RELATED
PRODUCTS

If Krakli was to start making hardware (boutique) noise-makers, would that be of any interest?

Would your noise makers be, um, krakli?

:cry:

It's early here and I'm trying to have a laugh. Depends on what the hardware is really :) But otherwise, sounds like fun!

What type of HW shall that be?

Concerning myself I do not need a Korg Monotron or comparable toys - but maybe others like these.
Best regards, TiUser
...and keep on jamming...

ianweb123 wrote:If Krakli was to start making hardware (boutique) noise-makers, would that be of any interest?
It would...
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

rlahalla wrote:Would your noise makers be, um, krakli?

:cry:

It's early here and I'm trying to have a laugh. Depends on what the hardware is really :) But otherwise, sounds like fun!
If it all comes off it will be small synthy-type things and maybe effects with cheap prices and circuit-bent qualities.. aimed to be fun and with unusual interfaces.. It all hinges on whether they can be made and sold without making a loss.. but I am keen to capture the idea of cheap-lowcost that software plugs have created, but in hardware!

i would certainly be interested. i'm quite certain such devices would exhibit the krakli essence exhibited by your software.

and, they would have a clear "Made in Kettering" legend on them, wouldn't they?

knockman wrote:and, they would have a clear "Made in Kettering" legend on them, wouldn't they?
I might adopt the approach of Trotters Independent Traders and have
New York . Paris . Kettering as the strapline!!

Sinceyou guys make stuff that's pretty much different from anything else on offer I say: JUST BRING IT!!! :D
We need hardware that dares to be different and a krakli module (or whatever you think of doing) would compliment my Kurzweil and my old trusty DX7 nicely :)

i'd be interested in something musical. i know there are a lot who want noise makers. people destroy some nice toys with rewiring and sell them for a pretty penny. it seems you'd be safe no matter what you make
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

I may be interested only in something that can make random (noise) as well as musical scale tuned tones.
"Music is spiritual. The music business is not." - Claudio Monteverdi

I'm interested!

Return to “Krakli”