85 NEW sites links (free SF2's,MIDI's & refills)!

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here :

http://www.dorumalaia2.com/links.htm

you 'll find 284 links to useful sites ( free sf2's , free midi files , free refills , free e-mail boxes ,music tutorials , search engines , copyright ). 85 of these were posted today !
Enjoy my friends !

Doru Malaia
composer
Last edited by DORUMALAIA on Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thanks, very nice!

Sahul

Cheers Doru :D nice collection of useful links..

one thing though, could you adjust the links so they will open in a new window instead? just so people dont have to leave your site 8)

just an idea, mostly useful for you, hehe

and while i got your attention, BIG thanks for all your free sampels :D i love them..

keep up the good work, you are an asset to k-v-r :wink:
LaterZzzz......
A fellow of the strangest mind in the world

To Sahul and Triptocoma : thank you brothers , i hope to be indeed useful !

To Triptocoma : unfortunately i don't know how i can do this , can you tell me ? Anyway , if you want to open a link in a new window , keep pressed the "shift" key when you point the link with your mouse . In this mode , you can mentain and the old link on the screen .

Thank you for your kind words .
In only few days - the last free samples package (and refill version) . So - see you soon !

Doru

Ahh i did not know about the shift trick.. hehe, me and keyboard shortcuts :roll: :lol:

anyway, i dont know how that code looks, maybe it´s a javascript thing, i dont know much about making homepages and stuff like that, but im sure someone else over here can explain! i dont think it´s a tricky operation... hope somebody comes here to tell you how it works 8)

Im looking forward to those new samples! you are great man :love:
LaterZzzz......
A fellow of the strangest mind in the world

the link page looks very cool, i`ll start clicking :D

to open a link in new window the code of the link should look like this:

Code: Select all

<h href="http://www.link.com" target=_blank> LINK </a>

OK brothers , i just changed the links , now any link 'll open in a new window ! Works ! Thank you BoksteR , this technical solution is very important to me ! Just tell me if i can replay with something to you , i have a duty now to you !

Again this is an argument on the favour of my FREE politic : look at this wonderful forum : we can colaborate and help between us (even if the language barriers sometimes exists , he,he)! It's great ! You are indeed my brothers musicians !

Doru :)

Your very kind sir, thank you! :)

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”