SynthMaster 2.6, 2.7 roadmap, add your feature requests...

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Gercek_KV331 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:19 am
Cracken wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:53 am It would be nice to see the modulation effect on the parameters that you're modulating like Synthmaster One or Serum do around the knob in real time. And a bigger/better mod matrix where you can see everything at a glance, maybe put it on a separate window like Layer 1, Layer 2, Browser, etc. are?

Like this (look at the WT POS knob at the bottom left):

Hi there,

We are working on it. You can see real time modulation effects on SynthMaster 2.9.9 Thank you for your interest.

All the best
This will make Synthmaster 2.9.9 my favorite synth ever. Any ETA?

Feature request for loading .WAVs can you make a list view or a next -> previous <- option to help cycle through all the sounds in a folder? Maybe the folder from which you drag and drop a sound?

My request is for a VST3 version. You probably know Steinberg has given the world 24 months before withdrawing VST2 from Cubase. I don't know, maybe you don't have many Cubase users, and so are in no rush to do it.
i7-9700, 32GB, 2TB Nvme, Win 11, Live 11 Suite

Native Linux support, please! :-)
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Hi guys!

First of all this is an amazing synth with insane capabilities.

My personal request is (Apologies if this has been brought up) I feel like the variety of presets lack to a certain extent. I am a proud preset browser but also love sound designing too. What really helps me learn a synth is finding presets that I like and study it, in order to find out how to make a certain sound. I have found myself using another synth a few times because A, when I'm looking for inspiration and browsing presets, the levels and octaves of the SM2 presets are quite varied, and B the scrolling with a mouse is not very smooth.

Again these are purely personal gripes and I thought I'd mention in case anyone feels the same

And once again fantastic job on the synths features

Rod Staples wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:31 pm My request is for a VST3 version. You probably know Steinberg has given the world 24 months before withdrawing VST2 from Cubase. I don't know, maybe you don't have many Cubase users, and so are in no rush to do it.
There has been a VST3 version since a year ago...
Windows 10 and too many plugins

zzz00m wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:40 pm
Rod Staples wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:31 pm My request is for a VST3 version. You probably know Steinberg has given the world 24 months before withdrawing VST2 from Cubase. I don't know, maybe you don't have many Cubase users, and so are in no rush to do it.
And I wrote that a year ago. :o

Rod Staples wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:06 pm
zzz00m wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:40 pm
And I wrote that over a year ago. :o

Are there any new expansions in the making? And will there be new ones for the current versions when Synthmaster 3 comes out? Or will all new expansions be made only for Synthmaster 3 from there on?
An expansion that's specifically made for Synthwave/Retrowave would be cool. The Darkwave expansion for Synthmaster One is great but I'd love to see more like this, maybe not just limited to the Darkwave subgenre.

I tried to use the MIDI import for Synthmaster 2 but somehow it just didn't work. Are there some details I should be aware of for the MIDI files, like do they have to be in a certain octave, a certain length or something?

Return to “KV331 Audio”