2CAudio Breeze | 2.5 | Simple. Light. Pristine. Intelligently Adaptive.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Breeze

Bubson wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:28 pm Has anyone experienced this? have sent emails to customer support but no reply as yet.
Yes, I have. It can be a bit of a drag too. You fire up a project from the night before and you just start thinking "wtf was I thinking last night?!" Only to discover settings are violently wrong due to who knows what.

Winstontaneous wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:20 am Haha, I've had Breeze for years and always wondered what that switch does!
Also hope the 2C Audio crew is OK, we've heard little from them in the last couple years.
there is no more 2CAudio crew

Denis,
2CAudio Initiator, Co-Founder and Lead Developer

Crazy times.
Stay cool Denis.

2ca wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:44 am
Winstontaneous wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:20 am Haha, I've had Breeze for years and always wondered what that switch does!
Also hope the 2C Audio crew is OK, we've heard little from them in the last couple years.
there is no more 2CAudio crew

Denis,
2CAudio Initiator, Co-Founder and Lead Developer
what? :dog:

I will post more info later. Now it's not the best time because people are over-emotional.

If anyone has technical issues with plug-ins which cannot be addressed by my former business partner (Mr. Andrew Souter, andrew@2caudio.com) he/she can write directly to my personal email: mdx1358[at]fastmail.com. I have no access to company email server due to decision of Mr. Souter. I still can provide support if necessary since I'm the author of the most of the company's codebase.

2ca wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:31 am I will post more info later. Now it's not the best time because people are over-emotional.
I figured as much, that's why i held my tongue.

hope you're ok!

Anyone who likes using the products I made and appreciates my contribution to Audio Plug-in Industry over past 22 years is welcome to write to me too to say "hello, Denis, I like what you have done and do and I'd like to see what else you could come up with...". Since I did not receive any money from 2CAudio sales since november 2021 due to actions of Mr. Souter I'm at decision point whether or not to continue to contribute further to Audio Plug-In industry. I have some pretty cool/novel ideas. 2CAudio was my primary source of income and since Mr. Souter does not want to send me my money that I have earned I have to find some other source of income. If I receive enough of support from users I might decide to work on my new audio plug-ins and release them by my own so no one could ever *grab* my property and manipulate me.

Held my tongue twice.
YES, dude, you've been f**ked over too many times by this type of shit.
You have the skills, and i think you should go it on your own.
I bought all Spin Audio, all 2CAudio, and I'm sure to support your future endeavours also.

You make good plugins, it would be a shame to not keep going.
Keep it simple, keep it stable, keep it affordable... just keep going!

sqigls wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:11 am Held my tongue twice.
YES, dude, you've been f**ked over too many times by this type of shit.
You have the skills, and i think you should go it on your own.
I bought all Spin Audio, all 2CAudio, and I'm sure to support your future endeavours also.

You make good plugins, it would be a shame to not keep going.
Keep it simple, keep it stable, keep it affordable... just keep going!
Thank you very much for your support! I appreciate that.

And I could consider reviving SpinAudio plug-ins if I could get a consent from my former SpinAudio partner.

Well this is unexpected.
I guess M1 native is off the table now.

Very unfortunate, i absolutely loved 2C audio reverbs. Too young i guess to remember SpinAudio.

Sounds really unfair tho

I've been working on M1 support and I've done it 50%. This is what I told to users who contacted me via email. I did not lie. I've been working on it even despite the fact that I did not receive my money from sales since november 2021. I hoped Mr. Souter would reconsider his sole decision to *arrest* my personal money (and my personal IP I invested 17 years of my life into), but that did not happen. I could not stand this situation any longer as I need to make money for my living. So I had to act.
I would be glad to finish up implementing support of M1 but I cannot do that when Mr. Souter grants himself a right to arrest my property by his own whim ie without having a court decision. I do not accept that.

Probably Mr. Souter (who is not a developer) could do M1 support by hiring someone who can do that and fund that with my personal money he arrested. Very nice trick. Maybe that would work, I do not know.

Mr. Souter now sells 2CAudio products online without sharing profits with me. These products contain a lot of my Intellectual Property and Aether code was even developed by me prior to forming 2CAudio, so I consider it as my personal property.
This is just wonderful, isn't it?

So did you make Kaleidoscope? That is a fantastic plugin and I would encourage you to try some sort of go it alone Dev activity. It does seem possible and your previous work is a great advertisement to the world

Return to “Effects”