Shreddage and Shreddage X

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi gang,

stumbled upon your site and Shreddage looks to be the perfect library for my current project... actually, it looks to be the perfect library for most of my writing needs. I'm getting ready to pull the trigger and get it.

Do you have ballpark pricing and release on the Shreddage X expansion?

Absolutely! The total cost of the original + expansion will be $69, regardless of whether you're buying them both at once or you bought the original first.

As for a release date, I think we're going to shoot for March 15th. The library is essentially all done but we really want to make sure our legato scripting is perfect. Depending on how it goes we might release sooner, but March 15th would be the latest possible date.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Good news, looks like I found you guys just in time.

Just bought Shreddage and really looking forward to digging into it tonight. I gotta say, I just did the quick play using my laptop's keyboard (ha!) and throwing on a Logic amp and it sounds fantastic, not even any velocity etc involved. Can't wait to hear it tonight with the controller hooked up!

FWIW, I found ISW after being disappointed in another company's instrument pack (a vocal solo/improv pack). I emailed them concerning the technical quality of their samples -- it just so happened the only series I wanted to use from the pack had an annoying 6550Hz squeal throughout the 30+samples in the series. Emailed them with the technical details, my disappointment, what I spend yearly on libraries, etc -- nothing. Nada. Radio silence.

The fact you guys had a presence here was a bonus, and after buying Shreddage and playing with it I think you have a long-term customer!

BTW, looking forward to the Jillian Aversa vocal pack!

Ah man, sorry to hear about that bad experience. That has happened to me before with some surprisingly big developers - without naming names, I got something last year that claimed to work in a certain format, when in actuality it just... didn't. I've been waiting for months for a response or fix on that.

It's a mystery to me why some people just don't care about their work or their customers. That's definitely not how we roll here :) If you ever have any issues, just post here or email support@impactsoundworks.com and we'll always take care of you.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

zircon wrote:March 15th would be the latest possible date.
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Oh man, i can't wait.
I love Shreddage already as it is, but the additions seem really great.
Andy is a support ninja.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”