Issue: Custom GUI Sliders\knobs don't react after export.

Official support for: sonicbirth.sourceforge.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Custom GUI Sliders\knobs don't react after export.

After AU export into Logic 8 I can't pull any knob/slider control
vertically or horizontally from the custom Gui I made in Sonic Birth 1.3.1 b2 or version 1.3.0 Beyond that the plugin works and the values can be altered in logics control view.

I believe this issue is because the slider's dimensions aren't
getting saved in Sonic Birth. They always revert back. This might
explain how the circular knob with a gui does work.

With or without realtime or Linear / Logarithmic selected this problem still occurs.

What does work is not having a picture knob, then everything's fine.

Maybe someone has solved this bug issue? Let me know.
Thanks

Mac: 10.6

Similar issues from other posts:

XY pad looses settings
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... ght=saving

Custom GUI Sliders\knobs Please HELP !!!
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... stom+knobs

I had the same issue, then realize everytime you put a picture that is very small it'll get saved but if you click on the slider then save again it will not read the pictures size next time you open the proyect. Just lay out all your sliders then put the pictures in place, save then reopen but don't move sliders and save again as you will have to replace most of the small pictures next time you open it.

"But if you click on the slider then save again it will not read the pictures size next time you open the proyect."

I can't add a picture without first clicking to select the slider.
And as soon as the pictures added and saved it reverts to the pictures width
and disregards the default 46 X 158 dimension I selected.

"Just lay out all your sliders then put the pictures in place"

What exactly do you mean by laying out all my sliders?

Thanks for the advice, I think there's a flaw in the SonicBirth
that needs recoding to fix.

Sorry if I did not say things right, English is not my first lenguage.I'm sure theres some improvements needed in sonicbirth as bug fixes wich could avoid some crashings(or at least on my old system).

What i tried to say is: I had times where, I would make some pressets a day or two after creating something with a GUI in sonicbirth, and after export as au (on my old mac) the pics were gone on most of the arguments with custom pics added.So went back to sonicbirth placed, again all te small pics missing, saved, export and all pics were there in place. If you pay close attention the pictures are still there just on a very very small size.

Im not sure of other ways to fix that... if you still have problems with it, try making the backs of sliders on the skin or background and the fronts on the sliders. :shrug:

Return to “SonicBirth”