Native Instruments giving away 3 vouchers for Kore Packs to registered Kore 2 users

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for the links Alfalfa :tu:
a.k.a. Airyck Sterrett

I'm glad they're useful. I've searched in vain for a demonstration of Absynth Spectral Expansion, FM8 Transient Attacks, and Pop Drums.

Alfalfa wrote:I'm glad they're useful. I've searched in vain for a demonstration of Absynth Spectral Expansion, FM8 Transient Attacks, and Pop Drums.
I've got the 5 mini-demo tracks for Transient Attack if that's any use

Redspark wrote:
Alfalfa wrote:I'm glad they're useful. I've searched in vain for a demonstration of Absynth Spectral Expansion, FM8 Transient Attacks, and Pop Drums.
Definitely. Is there a link, or are they mp3's from NI's site?

I got the email, but I sold kore so won't be able to use it but I think it's nice that NI is trying.....really quite generous.

Er, I hope the buyer of my kore 2 software gets their codes :scared:

hibidy wrote:I got the email, but I sold kore so won't be able to use it but I think it's nice that NI is trying.....really quite generous.

Er, I hope the buyer of my kore 2 software gets their codes :scared:
I would gladly take them from you if you let me. ;-)

Alfalfa wrote:
Redspark wrote:
Here you go:

http://www.box.net/shared/ifzacy0bfy5yi3ju6o9j

Redspark wrote:
Alfalfa wrote:
Redspark wrote:
Here you go:

http://www.box.net/shared/ifzacy0bfy5yi3ju6o9j
Thanks a lot!

Which were the most expensive?- just a thought as a way of choosing!!

I know True Strike and Urban were up there- any others?

This is a nice gesture from NI. Obviously they've been listening...their initial transition with removing everything kore from their site as soon as it was discontinued was pretty jarring.

I'm tempted...like others, to grab the ones that work with existing NI instruments. More longevity that way. I do wish they had reduced the prices a bit further on the existing items...if they were closer to 25 dollars a pop or so I'd likely go on a little spending spree after my three free ones. That said, though, this little gift will be more than adequate.

I do plan on picking up Maschine sometime soon too.

I sold my Kore 2 and yet still got the codes, too. I'm PM'ing my buyer to see if he got the codes as well or not. He's not active on KvR though (with around 5-6 posts, and none for a year already). I hope he will reply. Don't want to use the coupons if they're supposed to be his.
Peace, my friends. I'm not seeking arguments here. ;)

EDIT: FYI looks like Kore Soundpack $29 coupons will work with the new $59 prices.
Last edited by chj on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

poonna wrote:I sold my Kore 2 and yet still got the codes, too. I'm PM'ing my buyer to see if he got the codes as well or not. He's not active on KvR though (with around 5-6 posts, and none for a year already). I hope he will reply. Don't want to use the coupons if they're supposed to be his.
That's what my thing is, I don't want them used unless the buyer has theirs.......I like to keep things safe and legal.......if for some reason they are usable or can be given away then I'll cross that bridge later :)

chj wrote:EDIT: FYI looks like Kore Soundpack $29 coupons will work with the new $59 prices.
Yup, I just put 4 soundpacks in my cart, applied the 3 freebie vouchers and a $30 unused voucher that I still had, and paid a grand total of $29.

BTW, I went with:

- True Strike Tension
- North India
- Deep Transformations (yay - I have the full "Deep" suite!)
- FM8 Transient Attacks
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

I went with True Strike Tension, Absynth Spectral Expansion and FM8 Transient Attacks.

I still have two $29 coupons from when I bought Komplete 5/Kore 2, so I am going to think about buying a couple more. I'm still looking at Acoustic Refractions, Sonic Fiction, Pop Drums and North India.

Return to “Instruments”