AmplificationCreme Feature Request - Dual IR Loaders

Official support for: kuassa.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I can't remember if I asked for this before, but since I've just gone through this with others, I'll ask again.

Is it possible to make it so that each speaker slot in AmplificationCreme can be used as a Mono IR loader. This would be complete with the Mix/Panning and Phase options, but obviously not the microphone placement.

The IR Loader at the botton would still be there (for reverb etc.).

I understand that this would significantly increase the CPU usage, but it would be worth it.

Cheers,
Nigel
I miss MindPrint. My TRIO needs a big brother.

Hi Khanyz,

Sorry but we won't adding more channels to Amplifikation Creme since it already existed in Quad IR Loader exclusive for Amplifikation One.

Actually, there are lots of users asking for this and we are still on progress to considering a workaround regarding this matter. Maybe a separate plugin for processing multi IR channels which are free for Amplifikation Creme owners only or it can be anything that's possible.

Just wish us luck,

Cheers,
Grahadea Kusuf
Kuassa Team

Hi Grahadea,

I did not mean adding more channels, just the ability to replace a speaker with a Mono IR so it would be dual IR max. That would mean that Amplifikation One would still have Quad exclusively.

Having this as a separate plugin is OK as that is what I do now.

Cheers,
Nigel

Hi Nigel,

Based on your description on the first post, it seemed that we need 2 more channels(for each speakers) other than the existing one on the bottom. To be frank with you, it won't be possible now since it's not that easy as adding more codes, but we have to redesign the cab engine instead.

I'd like to know if you can do your config on Amplifikation One's Quad IR Loader. if you can, maybe making Quad IR Loader available as a separate plugin would be the best way out.

But I cannot guarantee that it would be available in a short time. I hope that's okay with you ;)

Regards,

Grahadea
Kuassa Team

Hi,

It's no problem at all, it was only a request. I can do what I need to now with Creme, it would just make life a little easier.

Yes, I could do it with the Quad IR Loader (and a lot more too), if you can pan each IR individually. However, I already use Reverberate with it, and will use Recabinet when it gets panning. I don't think the effort is worth it for a special case. If you were thinking of releasing it as a separate anyway, then great.

Time frame isn't an issue as I can work as I want to now.

Cheers,
Nigel

Great!

Anyway, thank you for your feedback and patience. This really help us to deciding what to be improved next on Amplifikation Creme.

just don't forget to follow our twitter.com/kuassa or subscribe to our feed to ensure that you won't missed an update.

Cheers :),

Grahadea
Kuassa Team

Return to “Kuassa”