How do we save setups in Torch?

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi! Just purchased all your wonderfully priced and great sounding stuff...just spent an hour with torch, which is fantastic by the way... but after fiddling around with chords and reassigning them to other chords (mostly moving minors to an adjacent black key or some such thing...) I can't find any way to SAVE the new setup and name it something.

I know I'm probably missing something glaringly obvious...

help!

thanks in advance... :help:
CLIMATE MUSIC: http://www.tinyurl.com/vastman
SPlt/W10-64/4930K/32G; ARK1/Falcon/Banshee/Gravity/ Capricco&Min/OE1&2/REV/Sig Omni2/Tril/RMX/Alpha/Bravo/Juggs/BFD/ ALL Heavocity&OT/Lota synths&8DIO/Spitf/SL/KH/EW/IK/NI; NOVAX guitars

It's easy- just re-save the instrument with a new name, something like,"Torch for my new song in G". All settings will be recalled when you re-load the new instrument. This makes it easy to import your new instrument into another project, as well.
Thank-you for the kind comments, BTW!

TC

I guess maybe it's a kontakt thing? I don't know what you mean by "save the instrument"...that's what I'm asking... there is no save button... do you mean, save it in an empty song in sonar x1?

I'm sorry I just don't see exactly what you mean by saving the instrument :idiot:

usually there's a save button where you can name the patch, program, or in this case, setup... I hope you can walk me through this...ie... in the left corner you'll see.,.,then, blah blah....

Happy new year... I'll be lighting a "torch" for you when talking to all my friends...

btw... more strumming patterns please... and ideally, a sequencing system where we can pull patterns into a timeline like we do in our daw... would be ideal...
$10 for 20 new strums... done! you could have 10 volumes of these simple files and I'd want them all, especially if they could be plopped into a timeline...

It would be great to assign different strums to different key switches... reserving an entire A thru G# would allow for lots of strums to be loaded and I'd really love this....simple up, simple down, slower up/downs, and all the more complex strums...would be awesome... 88 keys leaves a lot possible and why not go there?

slow tempo based strums would be nice.

Again, thanks! Will be happy to pay for such upgrades to an already stellar product! You guys ROCK!!!

we make the future,
Dana :love:
CLIMATE MUSIC: http://www.tinyurl.com/vastman
SPlt/W10-64/4930K/32G; ARK1/Falcon/Banshee/Gravity/ Capricco&Min/OE1&2/REV/Sig Omni2/Tril/RMX/Alpha/Bravo/Juggs/BFD/ ALL Heavocity&OT/Lota synths&8DIO/Spitf/SL/KH/EW/IK/NI; NOVAX guitars

The Kontakt file menu.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Return to “Indiginus”