Torch Acoustic Wanted!!!! Please! Then a nylon string would be nice

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok, so I'm falling in love... and want an Acoustic version... as I muck around with Torch I want an Acoustic version soooooo bad!!! :cry: :oops: :D

And after that, how bout a nylon string?

Your basic engine is really nice, has all the parts, and while I'm sure I'll come up with more ideas (more strums, more keyswitches for us 88ers, and who knows what at the moment...) I'd buy both the above today if they were available!!! :oops: :love:
CLIMATE MUSIC: http://www.tinyurl.com/vastman
SPlt/W10-64/4930K/32G; ARK1/Falcon/Banshee/Gravity/ Capricco&Min/OE1&2/REV/Sig Omni2/Tril/RMX/Alpha/Bravo/Juggs/BFD/ ALL Heavocity&OT/Lota synths&8DIO/Spitf/SL/KH/EW/IK/NI; NOVAX guitars

Thank-you!
Our Acoustic Guitar Collection uses the Strummaker engine also, and has a nylon guitar. The GUI is smaller, but the functionality is essentially the same.

TC

+1 with the OP :
the Acoustic Guitar Collection is very nice and useful, and indeed the strumming features are identical.
Nevertheless, a newer acoustic with a bigger sample base and extra articulations would be great !
8)

I haven't tried the Acoustic Collection, but I'm with everyone: more Torch is always a good thing!
GLHF! (Gandalf Lives, Hobbits Forever!)

Oh my! I think I actually bought all that when getting torch! Must have gotten lost in all the xmas presents I bought myself since my partner went off with another dude! :?

Guess I'll go back & take a look...thanks for the info...have never gone so vst crazy before but it really helped appreciate the unexpected change...

Would still love a high quality sample package like Greg's evolution acoustic but with the Torch interface, which really rocks!.

Btw, can the strum engine be used for other types of samples like Kirk Hunter's orchestral sample sets like Concert Strings 2? That would be really great! :D
CLIMATE MUSIC: http://www.tinyurl.com/vastman
SPlt/W10-64/4930K/32G; ARK1/Falcon/Banshee/Gravity/ Capricco&Min/OE1&2/REV/Sig Omni2/Tril/RMX/Alpha/Bravo/Juggs/BFD/ ALL Heavocity&OT/Lota synths&8DIO/Spitf/SL/KH/EW/IK/NI; NOVAX guitars

vastman wrote:Oh my! I think I actually bought all that when getting torch! Must have gotten lost in all the xmas presents I bought myself since my partner went off with another dude! :?

Guess I'll go back & take a look...thanks for the info...have never gone so vst crazy before but it really helped appreciate the unexpected change...

Would still love a high quality sample package like Greg's evolution acoustic but with the Torch interface, which really rocks!.

Btw, can the strum engine be used for other types of samples like Kirk Hunter's orchestral sample sets like Concert Strings 2? That would be really great! :D
I'm sorry I missed this question, Vastman.
I'm planning on a new acoustic guitar project this year. I did actually record some test samples last year, but I have yet to re-create the kind of intimate sound that I got with AGC, so it's back to the drawing board!
Torch's strumming script may or may not work with another instrument. You'll have to experiment. The script calls on key groups by name, so it may not trigger key groups from another instrument.

TC

Return to “Indiginus”