MuLab 4.2.2

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MuLab 4.2.2 has been released and is available from http://www.mutools.com/mulab-downloads.html

How to install: http://www.mutools.com/mulab/docs/installation.html

What's changed since M4.1.17:

New
  • New Parameter Event Generator module.
  • New MIDI Controller Generator module.
  • Dropping a sample on a multi-sample player adds a new full range zone for that sample.
  • MUX Play Editor: Module buttons can get a fixed color, fixed to the PE layout, independent from the module color itself.
Tuned
  • Waveforms => Rotate function: Input value is expressed in degrees instead of samples.
  • Envelope parts are also user renamable.
  • Finetuned the default output for new racks.
  • "Basic Effect" preset now includes a simple gain parameter in its Play Editor.

Cheers!
  • Increased flexibility when reading unconventional MIDI files.
  • Finetuned skin.
  • Internal optimizations.
Fixed
  • Fixed a possible crash bug when inserting new instrument tracks etc. while the music is playing.
  • Fixed: When deleting a rack the [+] rack button in the rack desk stayed at its old position.
  • In certain situations, Import Audio File, Import Sample Loop and Import Sample Sound could use an inappropriate rack.
  • Move-drag a module from a preset device into a deep editor not possible anymore. Copy-drag still works though.

Thank you!

- Has the 'docs' folder disappeared? Was it not important?
- I guess it would be better not to mention the word install in those instructions at all. After all, nothing is installed, just saved and moved.

fluffy_little_something wrote:- Has the 'docs' folder disappeared? Was it not important?
It's still at http://www.mutools.com/mulab/docs

The docs are up to date for MuLab 4.2.2.

- I guess it would be better not to mention the word install in those instructions at all. After all, nothing is installed, just saved and moved.
Whatever you want to call it, you should probably read them. Your custom shortcuts and favourite folders will get overwritten if you don't.

Personally, I love the lack of an installer. I carry around MuLab on a USB stick so I can work on stuff wherever I am.

robenestobenz wrote:
Whatever you want to call it, you should probably read them. Your custom shortcuts and favourite folders will get overwritten if you don't.

Personally, I love the lack of an installer. I carry around MuLab on a USB stick so I can work on stuff wherever I am.
Of course I have read them, I love the way nothing is installed, this makes backups very convenient as I have everything I need to backup in one single folder that I pull onto my USB stick :) I was just referring to the term 'install' as most people think something that is installed is somehow tied to its place in the structure. So it might be a bit confusing...
Last edited by fluffy_little_something on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mutools wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:- Has the 'docs' folder disappeared? Was it not important?
It's still at http://www.mutools.com/mulab/docs

The docs are up to date for MuLab 4.2.2.
Good. When I was about to move the User subfolder over to the new Mulab folder, it just struck me that there are only 4 items in the new Mulab folder, thus I noticed that the docs subfolder was gone. (Or did I create the docs subfolder myself? Embarrassing, I don't remember, but I thought it was already in the Mulab folder. If not, forget my comment :) )

Am I just blind or does it not say anywhere which license version (not software version) of Mulab one is actually using? Nor does the entered license key show when clicking on Insert user license key, not even a message that a valid license is already active.

Says so when you launch MuLab... Or, it does on mine anyway.

Ah, I have to close and reopen Mulab to look that up :roll: Thanks.

You also get the relevant splash screen on entering a valid MuLab User Key.

Return to “MUTOOLS”