Purchased Dream Strings-NO Fullfillment?

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi - i purchased Dream Strings 10-3-12, and have rx'd no Download Link or reply it was processed (except PayPal) :cry: . Please Send ASAP.

thanks

wow, that 4 hours you waited so far must have been really heartbreaking,.
Instead of coming here making a top dev and a nice guy look bad, maybe email or wait at least a DAY first?

cheers (oh and welcome to kVR, honest)

Troll....

BTW-for those who may experience delay, i did get it, it was 48 hours later. :love:

ttoz wrote:wow, that 4 hours you waited so far must have been really heartbreaking,.
Instead of coming here making a top dev and a nice guy look bad, maybe email or wait at least a DAY first?

cheers (oh and welcome to kVR, honest)

FYI - it had been 24 hours (the Time and Zones on here arent same as EST-US) and HAD emailed him at 2 Addies with no reply for almost 48hours. :wink:

now you know why the name is strings dream synthesizer . :lol:

honestly, it's always a pita to wait especially when you read that your order will be processed immediately.

murnau wrote:now you know why the name is strings dream synthesizer . :lol:

honestly, it's always a pita to wait especially when you read that your order will be processed immediately.
Agree... However its a neat VST and i dont mind waiting, its just that i had no confirmation and then no reply on email, he needs to add 2 things to his Checkout:
1-this is a manual delivery and may take up to 48-72 hours
2-Automated Reply from him that HE got the Payment (not just a PPal confirmation) - even if he is away.

... i think that would take care of it .

i am having a similar issue w Wavelore, i have had no response in over 30 days, they are MIA, so you can see why one wonders , when its not Auto-Delivery and unclear on purchase about that.

As for Luigi, he's great, no complaints, i just needed him to get back to me !

Return to “NUSofting”