2for1 Holiday Promotion - really?

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am very confused. I have long wanted the Peter Siedlaczek complete classical collection and also the String Essentials library. When I put the String Essentials library (the more expensive) in my shopping basket, absolutely nothing happens. I am just charged the regular price for String Essentials with no option to receive the lesser price item. Although this collection is shown as a part of this promotion, is it not ? Must I order the bundle to receive both ??

Thanks

Danny

Would like to know this too.
Finally!

Best Service 2for1 Holiday Promotion
BUY one or more (different) soundlibraries from the list downwards before or on January 13 2013 and get another one from the list of equal or lesser value (list price) per purchased product for FREE
Simply order the products of your choice and the cheaper one will appear for free in the shopping cart.
Identical Products, Updates, Upgrades, Crossgrades, Bundles, EDUs are not included in the promotion.

breakmixer wrote:Best Service 2for1 Holiday Promotion
BUY one or more (different) soundlibraries from the list downwards before or on January 13 2013 and get another one from the list of equal or lesser value (list price) per purchased product for FREE
Simply order the products of your choice and the cheaper one will appear for free in the shopping cart.
Identical Products, Updates, Upgrades, Crossgrades, Bundles, EDUs are not included in the promotion.
Download Version(s)

SYNTH-WERK
License + Download 119,00 £

TITAN - 200 Synthesizers in One
License + Download 0,00 £
Total amount excl. VAT
add shipping charges
100,00 £
Total amount incl. VAT 119,00 £

seems to work here, just add both items! :wink:

Not buying though, just curious what was on offer...

You are right. Just add the second item and it comes up at $00.00. Duh, it never occurred to me to add the second item. My bad.

Thanks

Danny

Return to “Best Service”