Spire Synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Elektro Synth 1.5 Spire Presets Spire

kenny saunders wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:07 pm
Gadget Fiend wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:34 am
kenny saunders wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:51 pm It surely can't just be me but almost every single time (4 in 6) if I am playing midi in Cubase 11 through spire and I press the suspend plugin button, then press it again to make the plugin work again there will be a stuck note.

It only happens when in poly mode, if i switch it to mono mode the stuck notes stop, but if I engage poly mode again the stuck notes start again. Resetting midi (panic) does nothing to resolve it.

What's that all about?
That would most likely be a bug you should report to Reveal Sound rather than waste our time posting about it on KVR.
Okay sir, can you please furnish me with a list of things I am allowed to talk about so as not to waste your ineffably valuable time?

lol u cretin.
Just ignore him. He feels more important than he actualy is.

I'm running into the same stuck notes issue and it is annoying as hell.

On a 13 inch MacBook Air screen , and therefore any other laptop with the same screen size, the GUI at 100% is impractically small, and at 150% it is too big. Too many other synths get such basics correct for me to waste another second considering it as worth spending money on.
Zen

Bla28 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:34 am
kenny saunders wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:07 pm
Gadget Fiend wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:34 am
kenny saunders wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:51 pm It surely can't just be me but almost every single time (4 in 6) if I am playing midi in Cubase 11 through spire and I press the suspend plugin button, then press it again to make the plugin work again there will be a stuck note.

It only happens when in poly mode, if i switch it to mono mode the stuck notes stop, but if I engage poly mode again the stuck notes start again. Resetting midi (panic) does nothing to resolve it.

What's that all about?
That would most likely be a bug you should report to Reveal Sound rather than waste our time posting about it on KVR.
Okay sir, can you please furnish me with a list of things I am allowed to talk about so as not to waste your ineffably valuable time?

lol u cretin.
Just ignore him. He feels more important than he actualy is.

I'm running into the same stuck notes issue and it is annoying as hell.
Dont have to ignore him anymore. Got banned ;)

Bla28 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:33 am I was wondering when you guys plan on fixing the stuck notes issue? It's a great synth but notes getting stuck is annoying,

Many thanks.
Please use this form to help us debug the issue:
https://bit.ly/3phT5oC

Thanks.
Last edited by vega555 on Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

vega555 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:41 am
Bla28 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:33 am I was wondering when you guys plan on fixing the stuck notes issue? It's a great synth but notes getting stuck is annoying,

Many thanks.
Please use this form to help us debug the issue:
https://www.reveal-sound.com/plug-ins/s ... e-base/321

Thanks.
Hi,

It seems that the latest Spire installer is missing the GUI resize options; only seeing themes. Could you please check?

Thanks.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:43 am Hi,

It seems that the latest Spire installer is missing the GUI resize options; only seeing themes. Could you please check?

Thanks.
GUI resize options were switched off for FL Studio and Pro Tools, we are working to add them back in the next release.

vega555 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:47 am

Thanks.
GUI resize options were switched off for FL Studio and Pro Tools, we are working to add them back in the next release.
Ah, I see. FL Studio user here indeed. Thanks for the information. :tu:

[If possible, it would be nice if the resize options are in steps of 20% or 25% rather than 50%.]

vega555 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:38 pm The latest Spire plug-in version has native Apple Silicon support. Full compatibility is guaranteed for all latest Apple processors:
- Apple M1
- Apple M1 Pro
- Apple M1 Max
Great, but minimum requirements are now macOS 10.15. I'm still on Mojave.... :lol: :?

Rastkovic wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:17 pm Great, but minimum requirements are now macOS 10.15. I'm still on Mojave.... :lol: :?
All downloads for older macOS versions (10.8-10.14) are still available:
https://bit.ly/3JqMZuf

vega555 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:41 am
Rastkovic wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:17 pm Great, but minimum requirements are now macOS 10.15. I'm still on Mojave.... :lol: :?
All downloads for older macOS versions (10.8-10.14) are still available:
https://bit.ly/3JqMZuf
Uh, I wasn't expecting that. I thought "other versions" meant older versions. I've also never seen a plugin company who splits his software download into macOS 10.15+ and 10.14-.

Anyway, thank you for providing a separate update! I think I'll have to update to Big Sur next year.

edit: Updated to Catalina (10.15). Everything is fine, thanks. :)

vega555 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:47 am

Thanks.
Can you add a 125% resize option? Feels like 100% is too little but 150% too much :hihi:

A 175% would be great too:)
rsp
sound sculptist

Hey guys, long time lurker here. I have a question, can I make some arp sequence and it would be played without retriggering it, while I am playing notes? You know that it would keep set rhytm which I set there, which is 4 bars, but I am changing notes in the piano roll more often and I want it to keep playing the sequence programmed in the arp section till the end. Is it this possible? Thank you.

When are you going to fix the website so that people who bought Spire in a license transfer will have an account and our licenses kept with your data ? What happens if we lose the license ? That's it ? No proof ?
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

LAV888 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:50 pm Can you add a 125% resize option? Feels like 100% is too little but 150% too much :hihi:
zvenx wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:52 pm A 175% would be great too:)
rsp
Already working on that, but prefer not to promise any dates.
M1chl wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:40 pm Hey guys, long time lurker here. I have a question, can I make some arp sequence and it would be played without retriggering it, while I am playing notes? You know that it would keep set rhytm which I set there, which is 4 bars, but I am changing notes in the piano roll more often and I want it to keep playing the sequence programmed in the arp section till the end. Is it this possible? Thank you.
Please contact support@reveal-sound.com so we can find a solution for you.
LeVzi wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:07 am When are you going to fix the website so that people who bought Spire in a license transfer will have an account and our licenses kept with your data ? What happens if we lose the license ? That's it ? No proof ?
All information is stored in our databases. To restore any of your purchases or transfers, just write to us or use this form: https://bit.ly/3HCUmgj

Thanks!

Return to “Instruments”