Bodensee (minimal romantic shortie)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

some more conventional mood stuff, an ode to the beautiful lake named Bodensee this is.. (resisted to add more instruments.. )

Bodensee
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Nice reflective tune... :)

I love the Bodensee, especially Lindau where I have been several times:

Lindau!:love: This was exactly the place I've been to recently, what a beautiful island it is.
Symphony Nr.1

thomekk wrote:Lindau!:love: This was exactly the place I've been to recently, what a beautiful island it is.
The most beautiful island in the Bodensee after Mainau Island (if they would call it Maina'u, everyone would think it's on Hawai'i :lol:)...

This is Mainau Island (yes, there really are palm trees!):

Tricky-Loops wrote:This is Mainau Island (yes, there really are palm trees!):

Yes but those Palm-trees are not tropical palms, they're also growing on temperate climates like in central Europe and north Italy.

A couple of times I visited the place called "Ueberlingen" and i liked it. If you one day visit that region of south Germany you should see it, it has a special Light! :tu: :wink:

I was a few times in Überlingen...and even in Konstanz...

I thought I were in New York but Lady Imperia is not as big as Lady Liberty... :hihi:

Überlingen am Bodensee

Well, not one of my best pictures, but nice place! :wink:
Most impressive are some house walls which are bended convex, as if they were build upon natural rocks!!

very expressive and beautiful. cinematic in a good way.

:love:
"It dreamed itself along"

Nice composition with a very "full" sound. I liked the way it darkened towards the end.

Good work :)

thomekk wrote:some more conventional mood stuff, an ode to the beautiful lake named Bodensee this is.. (resisted to add more instruments.. )

Bodensee

:tu:

Very nice.

+1, it's pretty.

link seems to be broken :(
Can't play it, and if I try to download it, there's just 600bytes!
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

It seem to be offline now, probably Thomekk is quietly replacing it with some noise-suite to confuse next listeners.

Maybe he has seen the image with the palm trees and tries to add some Steel Drums and Bongos... :wink:

Thx to all of you for the comments and soorry :oops:

I'm very pleased that this thing was enjoyable so far! :)

To be honest I really tried in the meanwhile to add some noisy stuff with some gated filters to add more carribean-feeling to it (not of course!:hihi: ).

The real cause for the dead link was the peculiar ftp-protocol, which doesn't allow copying files (learned something new). So I moved (not copied as intended) the file into another directory for making it streamable for my blogsite (there's a plugin inside which needs a fixed path to do so), but in this case the path got killed. Sorry for that!

Now it's back there.
Symphony Nr.1

Return to “Music Cafe”