LinPlug Spectral public beta for pc out

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Spectral

Final comment for the moment... a lot of the Spectral Excursions demos are putting me into that Bladerunner kind of sound world. I've been listening to that album quite a bit over the past week and it feels like I'm still inside that sonic environment.

(Just so there is no mistake)... I mean that in a very positive way. :love:
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Sequent wrote:Final comment for the moment... a lot of the Spectral Excursions demos are putting me into that Bladerunner kind of sound world. I've been listening to that album quite a bit over the past week and it feels like I'm still inside that sonic environment.

(Just so there is no mistake)... I mean that in a very positive way. :love:
Blade Runner must be the film I watched most often in my life, and I can relate to that sonic environment very well :)

----

I actually did one demo in which Spectral meets B2 and they are indeed a superb couple:
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/s ... excursions

If I had to find words for the sound quality of Spectral: an organic anorganicness - materials: carbon fiber, fiberglass, aluminium.

Like breaking up white, radioactive light into spectral colours.

Sequent wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:OK Simon made me buy this
I like that. May I use it? "Sorry, Simon said I should buy it!" :)

I was listening some more to Simon's demos. Truly beautiful... these make me forget that I'm listening to a softsynth, or that it's just one patch. (I'm correct that those are just one patch?) Lots of depth and motion. Truly outstanding sound design!!!

And of course, the patches beautifully illustrate what Spectral is capable of. Well done, Linplug!
Ha! Simon says.
Well, if you actually need an excuse to buy it (other than it is completely awesome) then 'Simon says' is it. :D

Sampleconstruct wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:OK Simon made me buy this
Sorry, but you'll like it for sure.
I do

apart from the preset browser - it pops up every time I want to load a preset then disappears as soon as I've clicked on it. I would rather have the browser open when I want to browse all the patches and banks and stay open till I close it but for selecting patches within a bank a dropdown menu is easier and quicker. Also I can't see the point of the tick and cross on the bottom as they both close the browser anyway (as does anything)

btw Ingo Weidner's name is misspelled in the credits and Yemski isn't there

Preset loading seems slow compared to most synths - load times are closer to a sample based plugin rather than a synth

One would suppose that the next update would have some load time optimization ......

Linplug sent a set of Phillipe Farve sounds a few days ago .... WOW !!

Many thanks; :love:

great stuff as usual from Philllipe. :D :D

Financial solvency and KVR Mix as well as oil and water.

contrary wrote: Linplug sent a set of Phillipe Farve sounds a few days ago .... WOW !!

Many thanks; :love:

great stuff as usual from Philllipe. :D :D

Want to thanks then, but the forum was closed - So thanks Now Phillipe and Peter! :)

Return to “Instruments”