PRODUCTS
Spectral

*************************** EDIT ************************

The public beta is over. Thank you!

*************************** EDIT ************************

Hi everyone,
we've decided to run a public beta for both MAC and PC at

http://www.linplug.com/spectral.html

The beta is the full product, but with only a few example sounds. A beta serial number is provided, so the Spectral is unlimited and without demo restictions. The beta expires on 31st December. Please note that we might not be able to respond to all beta reports from you, but we read and consider each and every feedback we get.
You might report here, but via support form at

http://www.linplug.com/technical_support.html

is preferred as we sometimes need some more info about your setup to reproduce bugs. In any case I would love to thank all who ever send feedback to a LinPlug instrument as it all made up the knowledge we have to built Spectral. Thank you!

We also run a sound contest here

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 94#5542194

and appreciate every demo mp3 or video (those which we actually use are good for a full Spectral license!)
Last edited by Peter from LinPlug on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:28 pm, edited 7 times in total.

ill see if i can make some free presets on the weekend :)

15 presets is not that tough, I think, and the payment :) . Will give this a try.
Fernando (FMR)

We love to make presets for this new synth and most of the time when we make presets, we get so inspired by all the sounds that we always end up with a demo track or two, to showcase the presets and the synth in particular. So count us in!

Cheers!
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

fmr wrote:15 presets is not that tough, I think, and the payment :) . Will give this a try.
Will give a try too at the weekend. 15 patches does not sound too much.

BTW is there a dedline for submitting patches?

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Very nice offer, really curious to give it a try.
I dont know, man...I just got here meself!

Holy crap this synth kicks ass :D I'll definitely try to make some decent presets for this.

The synth is amazing, I'll definitely see what sounds I can cook up for presets...

Congrats guys on the new synth! I can't wait to try it (osx) and see what this Spectral has in the guts.

Going to give it a go this evening... very much intrigued by the specs, and I'm sure a preset or two (or three) will present itself...

Great news! Leasure time is set for the next weeks :)

Cool! I will see how many presets I can make with this :)

15 should be easy enough

Hi Peter.

I will be able to test x64 and x32 (and will definitely be doing some presets, most likely quite a few more than 15 ;) ).

Regards
George
Eternitysound VST Banks

just post the presets here?

really addictive - just did 2 presets.
should get that 15 ones together until next week.

After exploring some of the features i have done the first two presets and will do more at the weekend. Hopefully more than 15.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Return to “LinPlug”