New Synthesizer VST announcements 2015 + 2016

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
KVRist
310 posts since 24 Jul, 2013

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:10 pm

Hello everybody,

I wanted to know if rhere is a topic with this subject already?

This should be a discussion about accounced synthesizer plugins, so if a developer gives arelease date or a release suggestion (e.g. End of the year) somebody should write it down here.

Maybe we already have something like this, then le me know please and I am sorry

I am sure some vsts are already announced? Let's start

Thank's
Last edited by HideKyll on Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
EDM Producer

KVRAF
6260 posts since 28 Apr, 2013

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:15 pm

Often, and in multiple forums. You just have to keep an eye out for them.
Plus, many of these companies do have their own support forum here also, where they make announcements of their products, updates, upgrades, et cetera.
AAS;Camel Audio;Korg;Modartt;Native Instruments;Roland;Sonar;Steinberg;U-he;Yamaha

Urs
u-he
25534 posts since 8 Aug, 2002 from Berlin

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:22 am

Bazille. We really, really hope to get her out this year.

KVRian
595 posts since 6 Nov, 2011 from The Netherlands

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:25 am

Urs wrote:Bazille. We really, really hope to get her out this year.
We are also hoping you get her out this year, it's going to be a beast!!! (in a good way!)
Alpha Spheres - 64 Alpha Juno series and ReDominator presets for 80's/Synthwave & More
Summer of '64 - 64 TAL U-NO-LX v2 presets for Synthwave/Retrowave
Website | Soundcloud | Twitter

KVRAF
2939 posts since 29 May, 2009 from New Zealand

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:03 am

Urs wrote:Bazille. We really, really hope to get her out this year.
:hyper:
Last edited by GeorgeZ on Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eternitysound VST Banks

KVRAF
1500 posts since 13 Sep, 2012

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:11 am

How come everytime someone asks developer related questions Urs is the only guy answering promptly? :)

If I were a dev, I'd make sure not to miss any chance to promote my work - and yet, some (just to be kind) are not up to their game...
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

KVRian
595 posts since 6 Nov, 2011 from The Netherlands

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:30 am

idfpower wrote:How come everytime someone asks developer related questions Urs is the only guy answering promptly? :)[..]
I let you in on a little secret. The famous Urs account on KVR is not an account controlled by a human, it's an highly advanced conscious AI. It's also this AI that develops so called "next-gen" soft synthesizers. You ever wondered why everything they make at u-he is somehow raising the bar, again and again?

I might be mistaken, but I think I read somewhere that this AI is actually from 60 years into the future!

This happens when I have to little sleep and to much coffee.
Alpha Spheres - 64 Alpha Juno series and ReDominator presets for 80's/Synthwave & More
Summer of '64 - 64 TAL U-NO-LX v2 presets for Synthwave/Retrowave
Website | Soundcloud | Twitter

KVRAF
5186 posts since 18 Jul, 2002

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:21 am

This year Discovery Pro 6 and Discovery 4 got released including some remarkable features like zero delay feedback filters and some new surprises could arrive soon.
Synthesizers • Bliss sampler • Effects • Soundware
https://www.discodsp.com/

KVRAF
2291 posts since 18 Apr, 2001 from The Netherlands

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:35 am

I'm not the dev (but I'm part of the 'team' ;)) so I hope Björn will not smack me on the head :smack:, but I really hope we get Ragnarok released before the end of this year :D
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

KVRAF
25857 posts since 20 Jan, 2008 from a star near where you are

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:39 am

HideKyll wrote:Maybe we already have something like this, then le me know please and I am sorry
We have this whole sub-forum devoted to discussion about new instruments plugins already. So discussion now only be directed in one thread? :?

Please no more sticky threads :help:

KVRist
363 posts since 18 Oct, 2003 from UK in t'north canny good like

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:40 am

As I recall Dune 2 is slated for release before Christmas. But if it's released when it's good and ready, & not before, then so much the better
www.drippycat.com - switchaball for iPhone, switchballHD for iPad

KVRAF
1500 posts since 13 Sep, 2012

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:39 am

solidtrax wrote:I let you in on a little secret. The famous Urs account on KVR is not an account controlled by a human, it's an highly advanced conscious AI
Oh dang, the secret is out :)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

KVRAF
4816 posts since 6 May, 2002

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:12 am

Tone2 announced a new synth based on FM Synthesis.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

KVRAF
3623 posts since 29 Jun, 2011 from USA

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:36 am

idfpower wrote:How come everytime someone asks developer related questions Urs is the only guy answering promptly? :)

If I were a dev, I'd make sure not to miss any chance to promote my work - and yet, some (just to be kind) are not up to their game...
It's not so much that I don't think, a little while ago (I don't know how long you've been here) there was a lot more activity from synth developers, but it got to where they were promoting their synths so much that there was back-lash and argumentation.

I personally don't mind it, if a dev comes on and says "oh yeah my synth can do this" yeah it can get tire-some but KVR at first interested me because of the developers being so active here. Not many forums have that, infact none that I know of besides GS.

And one of the great things about an open forum (unlike GS) is that you can say what you think about someones stuff without danger of censorship.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

KVRAF
15096 posts since 16 Sep, 2001 from Las Vegas,USA

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:40 am

If I understand the OP correctly this thread is about synths that are going to be released not ones that have already been released........ :shrug:

Dune 2

Spectral

Both announced but with no release date set in stone.........
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Instruments”