RAZ Audio Products

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
F1 FilterBox MS Controller N6 Paragraphic Equalizer STC-3 stereo width control

Dear all,

I'm proud to present my latest work (VST based technology) ready for a FREE download at http://www.razaudio.com

As can be seen in the web site, the work currently contains a few tools for controlling the Roland MKS80 synthesizer, as well as a 10 band paragraphic EQ.

It is free to use, please share your thoughts and inputs.

Thanks,
Ross21

Any idea how should I enlist these solutions as a "KVR product page" ?

This VMP80 Programmer looks very nice! Wish it existed before I sold my MKS-80 a few years ago ...

The EQ also looks nice imo, haven't checked it out yet though.

Thank you.

Ross21 wrote:Any idea how should I enlist these solutions as a "KVR product page" ?
http://www.kvraudio.com/developer_application.php

The EQ seems to work quite nice.  :)
edit: uses up to 40% CPU on my Intel dual core 2Ghz ... :(

But there are some snags:
- the spectrum display is a little too fast - it should have a slower decay
- a bypass button is absolutely missing!
- pulling a left fader moves both, touching the right one moves only the right. This feature is OK so far, but after adjusting the right fader I can't adjust the left one any more because the other will jump "back" then. Maybe better use a modifier key for seperate move or a double click for the snap back to parallel?
- the knobs react a little too sensitive. Found out about the SHIFT-key, but without them they are moving jumpy
- and how in the world do I delete points?  :D  I can drag more and more from the center but not remove one

(btw: this should bet be posted under "effects")
ImageImage

Moved to Effects.
No longer a moderator.

Dear friends hi,

Thanks for the support and feedback.

I will learn it all and embed in the next version.
Next version EQ (soon to be released) - will include M/S matrix as well, with Bypass/Solo/Mute for each channel.

An MKS70 controller is already operative in my lab, will be released soon.

Thanks for the feedback from WOK (I do not believe it... you are a VST hero for me...) - I will embed.

Ross21

Dear RazAudio users,

Next EQ version is up and running after QA and testing on various systems.
It uses a whole new computational engine and control system, to reduce CPU and add stability.

The new EQ version is named 'N6' (previous was 'N10').

Get your FREE version here:
http://www.razaudio.com

Have a great weekend,
Rocko of RazAudio

There is a new freebie, Filterbox, but only 32bits for Windows I am afraid

The 'F1 Filter Box' is a very handy sculpturing tool, based on a powerful multi mode filter, modulator and a fast and easy GUI. It can be used on any content - drum loops, samples, synthetic or natural content, to provide interesting musical ideas at very short setting time.

http://www.razaudio.com/f1---filterbox.html

But there are no freq & Q values.

VERY annoying :(
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

But GUI wise it's like getting FabFilter Micro for free

I really like that I am able to use the mouse to shape the filter curve. On a touch screen could use a finger.

Very Fabfilter Micro-ish looking - cool!

No 64-bit though right?...

nice sounding filter and it does have a good feel to it...but (and maybe this is caused from 'bridging' as I am on Live 64 using jbridge...) the sync timing on the LFO is not exactly synced... at least not on my machine ( for me, it's off on all settings: Note, Dotted, and Triplet...)
but again- it is a very good sounding filter.

It sounds really good, and is excellent for gate type sounds, which I dig

So for me one of the best freebies of the last months :tu:

Return to “Effects”