Don't quite understand about drumdrops

Official support for: drumdrops.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Guy's
My name is Marc and live in Austin.TX. These Drum's Sound AMAZING,MINDBLOWING GREAT.Not sure what Pack to buy.I get the Multi-track has each drum miked for you to adjust.I am looking for loops that are arranged like Intro,Verse, Bridge,Chorus, Fill's, Etc.I THINK it is called Loop Pack? Not Sure what STEMS are.In the USA, they are plant stem's that we call stem's,LOL.Looking for Different loops and tempo's.I just want to find a tempo, listen to some intro's, drag into the track, then find a verse, etc.Not really sure about adjusting each mic option, sound's cool with complete control. but I am sure the engineer did a great job to where I can go with that.HELP!!!

Please don't think I'm being funny. I can tell you are a bit of a fan.

But, er, what was the question again?

:-)

I want to buy the Heavy Drum Drops. I want all 20 track's, I guess you call that an album. I want each track to be broken up in separate loops. I want different intro's, verse, bridge, chorus, ending, fill's, etc.That way, I can listen to an intro. like it, drag into the track. Then find a cool verse, drag it into the track,etc.I guess the multi-track version, each drum is miked and you can adjust the fadder's.Cool, but I just want the loop's already mixed.Not sure what the heck stems are.

Hi there

we have a page about all the formats here:-

http://www.drumdrops.com/about/formats.html

Read this page and it should help.

There are basically three packs for this album (or any of the tracks on the album):-

Multi-tracks - These are the unmixed mic channels as WAVs. So it is the full drum track with all the verse / bridge etc but broken down mic by mic. This gives you total control to import into your DAW and mix them as you please.

Stem packs - These are the mixed version of the multi-tracks but instead of getting every mic channel you will get a full mix of the drum track and then the kick drum, snare drum and overheads mixed as separate WAVs. These packs also have the full length audio so verse / chorus / etc. These are probably what you want to buy as you can just use the stereo mix or if you want to weak the balance a bit you use the kick, snare and overhead stems. We actually make our loop packs from these so if you bought these you can chop out your own loops.

Loop Packs - These are what they are - 4 bar loops take out of those drum tracks. So the bar bar loops will not necessarily capture the verse / bridge / intro etc. We have just edited the drum tracks into 4 bar loops that we think work.

If you want the full drum track from start to finish with its structure and mixed the stem packs is the one to go for.

The other thing to double check is what DAW you are using. The Multi-tracks and stem packs will import into any DAW that can read WAVs but not Garageband which only reads Apple Loops. You have to use Loop packs for Garageband.

Finally - if you go and register an account at Drumdrops we immediately put one drum track into your account (It will be a give away from our latest kit so may be musically very different from what you want and may be recorded in a different way (depending on the genre) but we put in your account a Multi-track version, stem pack version and a loops pack version. So we would advise you to open an account on Drumdrops, go to your downloads area and download the freebie. You can then see how the same drum track arrives in all 3 formats and have a play with it. Once you know which format you want you can then start purchasing...

Any other queries let me know.

Return to “Drumdrops”