new tracktion browser ?!?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ModuLR wrote: YATU (yet another tracktion utility)

:roll:
I cast my vote for YATU. Gotta love tongue-in-cheek-self-mockery :D

Great !

:o

1024x768

how about

TrackFiler

8)
great idea, modulr

Re-reading my previous post, I think I may have made it sound like Tobybear's helios previews through the Media Player interface. It does not, it calls upon the player without using the interface just as Modulr requested. It's a single clck preview job as well, making it very easy to find the waves you are after. I hope this helps.

BTW Modulr you really are one of the coolest people on the planet. God knows what would happen if someone actually gave you a job doing stuff like this! Do you sleep?

Fantastic idea, keep it up!

How about a file-type mask, so then you can "Show Only Wav" files, or etc...
cheers
rich :)

Regrding the sample preview... yeah I had helios on the hd, so I looked at it.. then realized the feature was right there in front of me. So, yeah.. the trackfilerbrowsRextenderthing previews samples without actually loading the wmp interface. Thanks for the tip becuase it works great!

Regarding the file mask... that works too! :D (it was already part of the filedirectory component I'm modifying).

Here's what's left...

I gotta figure out a way to make it such that you only need to close one window to quit. Currently if you want to quit, you have to close tracktion, then close the browser window. If you close the browser first.. tracktion will still be running in the background because technically it's process was never closed (you've only close the window that was hosting the interface.. but not the program).. and I've got a few more interface things to work on too.

It should be ready for testing in a few days I figure! :D

BTW, if this was my job I'd probably get fired.. hahaha! :lol: Seriously, I just cobble things together. The internet is a very resourceful place with a lot of NICE people that give away GOOD code for FREE! I just adapt things, then stitch the pieces together.. but really don't do any 'ardkore coding. 8)
ModuLR / Radio

T-wrap?

Modulr, you are selling yourself short!

Whether or not you do any 'hardware coding' or not, you're ideas are great and I have found them extremely useful. Just because you use code you find around the net doesn't detract from their brilliance!

This latest idea is nothing short of genius! Like all the greatest ideas, it's so simple everyone must think 'if only I'd thought of that!'. I've always found using VSTs that had drag and drop wave loading to be a pain in the arse, now I can dig them out again!

Thank you Modulr.

1400 x 1050 :)

12000 X 80

It's one of those new ultrawide screens. You can view 14 pages of text at once... unfortunately only a couple of lines per pages. :wink:

(a) 1024x768

(b) TackOn? TacktiOn? TackItOn? :-)
"Life is both a major and a minor key"
-- Travis, Side

TrowSR

(tracktion browser)

Finding sounds will be easy now that we need only search in our TrowSR's.

:lol: TrowSR! hahahhhaha... that's funny! especially with the slogan! hahaha!

How about a hybrid of Optilude and Amoeba...
Tackywrapper :D
ModuLR / Radio

I like TrowSR and Trackywrapper. Either one would be great. 8)

Ok I admit I am bored... :roll:

Return to “Tracktion”