please continue here:
Bazille 0.9.3 rev2566 > Extended Beta-period until end of August 2014
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=417200
here's an update to Bazille's Beta:
This hasn't gone through proper internal testing yet, but as the public beta serial expires on Tuesday, we thought you'd appreciate a quick update with a month's extension.
We're now almost through with the things we still wanted to do, but we might not be there for a final release yet. Here's what's new:
- UI scaling in steps of 10% (let us know what you think) Note: Scope not yet fixed for resize
- Voice Control rewritten for multi-MIDI-channel support (Poly mode acts as "Note Expressions For Anyone" where notes played on a distinct channel receive PitchBend, AT/PolyAT, ModWheel, BC and Expression just on that channel. Mono/Legato modes work like 16 separate instances, one on each channel aka "Guitar Mode"). This stuff does not yet work in Duo mode
- on the same subject, much of the Notestealing trouble fixed
- New "gearporn" skin added - everything on one *busy* page, no tabbed interface
- Snapshot copy/paste/interpolate should work now
- A lot more things undo/redo-able
- Improved TapMap (less aliasing, proper gain, fixed loading from presets in Multicore mode)
- Thru-Zero FM depth independent of quality (automatic fix for existing presets)
- Global Finetune now in real Cents (automatic fix for existing presets)
Known Issue: Please do not use lowest or highest note priority with mono/legato modes. This will lead to a hanging note or silence!
You need to register with this temporary serial:
User Name: "Public Beta"
For more info, pricing and all that:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=411650
Thanks & Enjoy,