Sound Magic Relauches Neo Dynamic, New concept for Dynamic Processing

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Neo Dynamic

Neo Dynamic is a new concept in dynamic processing technology. Different from ordinary compressors/limiters, Neo Dynamic not only offers more sonic variety than traditional units, it is far easier to use. Neo Dynamic starts with 10 compressors/limiters, modeled after famous brand names such as SSL,API,TubeTech and so on. Each of these has their own famous "flavors" ready to use.

Sensor Network Technology makes Neo Dynamic easier to use than traditional compressors. It will tell you when over compression is happening - even when it's not easily audible. It will even let you know when you set the threshold too high telling you that the compressor isn't actually doing anything. Neo Dynamic will also calculate the distortion rate based on your settings and tell you whether you will have a transparent, clean sound or a heavy, colored sound.

Changes
A newly designed modern GUI Version
Improved Work Flow
Many minor changes

For more information, listening audio demo, find relative products, please visit
http://www.supremepiano.com/product/neodynamic.html

Hi,
so it is a dynamic procesor that is based on a new concept, wich englobe emulation of the same ol' team, and I guess other things, that you do not mention.

Or maybe the new concept is the gain reduction meter, that is so new that it indicate to something else when it is actualy not moving? Whaaa, I'm impressed, can't wait to not buy that. Do you have a store where I can not buy it?

Good luck with your product!

DJLikeAndSubscribe wrote:Hi,
so it is a dynamic procesor that is based on a new concept, wich englobe emulation of the same ol' team, and I guess other things, that you do not mention.

Or maybe the new concept is the gain reduction meter, that is so new that it indicate to something else when it is actualy not moving? Whaaa, I'm impressed, can't wait to not buy that. Do you have a store where I can not buy it?

Good luck with your product!
Did you try it?
No? Them do it before being so disgusting!
Get it here: http://www.supremepiano.com/demo/neodynamic.zip

And no, i have nothing to do with that company.

Thanks, but no thanks. I don't need an other compresor.
The main thing I wanted to make fun of was the presentation, it looks a lot like marketing crap about a basic comp, various emulation, mmh, waah, ok. It may be good or not, it does not change the fact that the presentation is shady.

But hey, all soundmagic products are good, right? So this one must be good too, right?

And I get why you could say it is "not nice", or whatever you feel like, but disgusting? Mmmh, not shure.

To some extend saying something is "new" when it's not could be seen as disgusting, too. It is just cold marketing, empty, lifeless marketing.

But hey feel free to test it yourself and report here.

Have a good day.

djlikeandsubscribe -

no, i really can't say it. the moderators here don't respect me or not being a cretin enough, and there's other threads i need to post in this coming week, so

"The main thing I wanted to make fun of"

can you hold that thought for a minute bro and i'll get back at ya, tyvm, xoxos hugs and kisses
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Sorry, my BS detector went to the roof, I said something, not nice, bouh.

My BS detector still is about the roof though.

On the other hand never any xoxos plugin made my BS detector moove even the slightest.

Love and kisses to you too.

Return to “Effects”