|Type / Tags||Dynamics (Compressor / Limiter)|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Neo Dynamic is a new concept in dynamic processing technology. Different from ordinary compressors/limiters, Neo Dynamic not only offers more sonic variety than traditional units, it is far easier to use.
Neo Dynamic is based on Sound Magic Award Winning Modeling Technology. This makes Neo Dynamic more like a sampler than typical compressors and limiters. It embodies several algorithms (such as sample sets) that make this plug-in easy to expand and extend with new compressors/limiters models in the future. Neo Dynamic starts with 10 compressors/limiters, modelled after famous brand names such as SSL, API and TubeTech. Each of these has their own famous "flavors" ready to use.
Sound Magic Award Winning Modeling Technology accurately models every nuance of these famous compressors and limiters. It took years to model each knob and every control on the real hardware, but the results are amazing. When we did phase cancelling tests comparing our models with the originals, we got a result of 43dB decreases in volume indicating a 99.5% similarity with the original hardware.
Neo Dynamic is easier to use than traditional compressors because of it's by Sensor Network Technology. When using compressors/limiters, it's easy to hear the big problems such as over compressing and distortions. Neo Dynamic goes beyond this, with Sensor Network monitoring every step in the processing ring. It will tell users when over compression is happening - even when it's not easily audible. It will even let users know when they set the threshold too high telling them that the compressor isn't actually doing anything. Neo Dynamic will also calculate the distortion rate based on users' settings and tell users whether they will have a transparent, clean sound or a heavy, colored sound.
Neo Dynamic makes the whole dynamic processing experience easier by combining compressors and limiters together. In many cases, compressors and limiters have been treated as two different units. Neo Dynamic automatically combines them both. When users push the ratio knob to max, for example, Neo Dynamic will switch to Limiter Mode automatically. In this way, users can have two units together at their fingertips.
- A total of 10 compressors and limiters modelled after such famous hardware including:
- SSL 4000G Compressor.
- API 2500 Stereo Compressor.
- Tube-Tech CL-1B Compressor (Not in Demo Version).
- EMI RS124 Compressor (Not in Demo Version).
- Neve 33609 Compressor Custom Edition (Not in Demo Version).
- Sound Magic Default Compressor.
- Waves L2 Limiter (Not in Demo Version).
- EMI TG124 Limiter.
- Sound Magic Neo Limiter.
- British Vintage Limiter (Not in Demo Version).
- Our powerful add-on system makes it easy to add additional compressors and limiters in the future.
- Incredibly Accurate Modeling by Sound Magic's Award Winning Modeling Technology.
- Sensor Network Technology which helps musicians to achieve better dynamic processing.
- Up to 32-bit/384kHz resolution.