Abstract Grooves II - support/questions/problems

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Abstract Grooves 2

Good question, the only reason is that i started learning myself scripting with version 5.x
and a lower version isn't running on my machine anymore.

I asked a friend to make it compatible for a lower version but he didn't managed it in time,
maybe i will do that "older scripting" on a lower Kontakt after the contest…!

I know, this won't help you, sorry…!

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

Another auestion per email. Some people have problems downloading the Library and told me that in a email...

The problem is zippyshare, sometimes the downloading is not working, i dont know why... Please, try again if you want to download... Its working very often retry to download...

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

Interesting drum loops but alas this video uses only the first 54 of 198 grooves in the "Samples" subfolder. This is because my demo screen recorder can only record a maximum of 10 minutes. :(

I didn't use Kontakt to play the grooves because I only have the demo version of Kontakt and it doesn't fully get saved in a REAPER project. Anyways, thanks very much. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaNwooyY47s

How do you do for make appear the video in the post?

Thanx for the video, nice that you have fun playing around with it, the bad thing is, using the Kontakt Sampler, you can do much, much more as just playing the wav-loops only…!

Frank

Xenox.AFL wrote:Thanx for the video, nice that you have fun playing around with it, the bad thing is, using the Kontakt Sampler, you can do much, much more as just playing the wav-loops only…!

Frank
Frank, you are of course no doubt correct about doing so much more with the Abstract Grooves if used with the Kontakt Sampler, you would know.

I am thinking of doing another video doing just that. It's just that it's kind of a hassle with the Kontakt demo limitations.

I am thinking of using the Ecoloop sampler to do it but I'm still learning how to use it and it could even be more time delayed/consumed that way. Maybe Chopen can create a bank for Abstract Grooves.

On the other hand, maybe I can just use the Kontakt demo and do the video continuously, like I did with the NanoMod 7 video... without saving to a REAPER project. I still have quite a few DC'14 Reaper projects for video

I will read the Abstract Grooves manual and hope that I can video-illustrate all those "much, much more" using only the Kontakt demo as opposed to needing the full version of Kontakt, with the extra functions and all that. Scripts? What are scripts? Just joking, sort of.

Justification: I know making test videos might be a total waste to some, especially to people who really really know what they are doing audio-wise, but really, I like doing it, and I learn stuff in the process, and I suspect that other past/present/future scrabble players love music tools too and these videos might be useful to them at some point, even if just as hasty WYSIWYG introductions. Ceasing babble. Thanks again. :)

Ecoloop was one of the plugins here in the KVR DC2014 compo, right? Well, hm, i have no windows machine running therefore i can't give it a try but if you any new ideas for making a sliced version using in a other sampler/plugin, let me know, both for win/mac, please…!

Kontakt is really a good sampler with all the things you need, there is solo much possible…! I like it, but it's hard to learn scripting beside making sounds and stuff…! I script only instruments in my spare time not in real….!

But the very good thing in Kontakt is that you can layer Instruments, the Loops are solo powerful then using all the effects and different filter types, it's a lot of fun and very useful…

Frank

:phew: We can use multi-layers modes in EcolooP (dynamiques and step count layer with random layer). The soundbank seemed to me more accessible with Kontakt as it is presented and that's why I put aside it a little ( I had so a lot of work with my updates and all the sales pitch around EcolooP who did not nevertheless make a good entered in this competition) but it is possible to slice them and Loop the midi note with a midi player in each slot (incorporeted)... It's in the user manual. P18-23-27

But EcolooP is not yet a standard ! Maybe that in a few days I would have time to work on Abstract Groove it above. That would very please me...
:phones:

Abstract Grooves, Kontakt version.
I got a little bit confused in some parts of this video, pardon me, rush job, I hope it still makes sense. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkbvasED ... v79Rfx57BQ

Thanx for demo, that was the main idea to do this Library, maybe i will do the same with Abstract grooves, the first Vetsion, too. Didn't know that it was running in the Kontakt Player...

Thanx..

Frank

Some interesting news for all user of "Ecoloop", a sampler for windows which was made for the DC2014 compo, too, the team at midi mobiles used the drum loops of Abstract Grooves II and made a expansion for you, you can get more infos here...

You can download the package for FREE here: http://www.payloadz.com/d1/?id=2757838...

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”