Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

Bazille 1.0...
http://www.u-he.com/cms/bazille
:party:

BTW the presets "TUC Pudding Trampoline 1 major" and "TUC Pudding Trampoline 2 minor" (in the Chords folder) both have their 'Voice' parameter set to 2 and the 'Stack' to 6 -- so 4 voices are missing. To hear the full glory of those patches, set 'Voice' to 6 or higher, then SAVE.

TUC tells me "TUC Puncture Lead" (in the Leads folder) also needs fixing i.e. set Voices to 3.
Last edited by Howard on Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Congratulations :party:

Badzilla is back.
Wow, what a synth monster.

Congrats!
I'm impressed.

Congratulations and good luck with the release! :tu:
:party:

Congratulations! Bazille is an awesome synth!

FANTASTIC!
Owned it for a couple of months already with so much it can do it gets better and better as I get better.
Thanks Urs and u-he team.

Congrats! :ud: :party:

so what next? :hihi:

Congrats!! It sounds great!

Ameyah Audio wrote:so what next? :hihi:
Something really, early cool!

Congrats on the release! :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Is the Ableton Live CPU meter broke I swear the CPU meter should be higher than 11% on an old i7.

Was a pleasure to create some sounds for this wonderful synth. I was never really all that into fully modular designs before but, Bazille totally changed my mind :D
Arksun
Music Producer | Sound Designer
www.arksun-sound.com

Urs wrote:
Ameyah Audio wrote:so what next? :hihi:
Something really, early cool!
:wink: the new compressor? or Zebra3? :tu:

Congrats, Sir Urs! Yet another great synth from a standup organization. Purchased this afternoon and can't wait to dive in.
-="I beat the Internet...the end guy is hard"=-

Kaboom75 wrote:Is the Ableton Live CPU meter broke I swear the CPU meter should be higher than 11% on an old i7.
Ableton's CPU meter doesn't really measure actual CPU usage. You should've known this by now...

https://www.ableton.com/en/articles/why ... y-monitor/

Return to “u-he”