Tool I developed for the Continuum that may work for LinnStrument too

Official support for: rogerlinndesign.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First off, I'll just say I'm intrigued with the LinnStrument as well. Once they're purchasable again I may have to nab one. I currently have a Haken Continuum, and one of the big issues I face with it is that few things really handle Note Per Channel well. I note that the LinnStrument has a nice middle ground, but I'm sure many would love to have Note Per Channel as well.

To make this more possible I made a MAX application/patch that replicates VSTs and tunnels each channel to another VST. It's not finished, but it has been fairly usable for most people. Right now there's no significant mapping done so it'll likely work for any 3D controller.

http://www.ericvonbayer.us/utils/ContinuumVST/

Hope this works for everyone,
-Eric

Looks interesting, I'll give it a try soon. On your web page you like PPG WaveGenerator, you don't need this tool for it, it supports Voice Per Channel out of the box.
Moog software - LinnStrument - RackBlox - CableCube - Knobotron - Eigenharp Alpha/Tau/Pico - SendMIDI / ReceiveMIDI - MIDI Tape Recorder - Geco MIDI Leap - Steelstring Guitar - Electric Guitar - Vocals - Dynamod Games - Kung-fu

Return to “Roger Linn Design”