Black Friday / Cyber Monday

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just wanted to say thanks for the sale! I was able to pick up the last couple instruments I wanted from you guys today! :tu:

Our pleasure, remember you can upgrade from any instrument to the full pack for just $129.99 at any time :)
Enjoy and thanks for supporting us!
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Just tried to purchase Xpand2 and its $ 99,99 and the coupon CYBERMONDAY says: "Invalid promo code".
Funny thing is that this afternoon I tried shopping and it directly indicates a price of $ 49.99 (without entering promotion code).
Not completed the purchase because when going to make the payment a tax was applied ($ 7,56) and I think that tis not appropriate to apply an American tax when buying from Europe, right?

So 2 questions: when will be valid the Xpand2 coupon CYBERMONDAY and its correct to charge tax when purchasing from Europe?

Well even a third: the upgrade from any instrument to the full pack for just $129.99 is not limited to the BF and CM sales? there is a time limit for this upgrade?

Hope this is resolved soon.

krraqk wrote:Just tried to purchase Xpand2 and its $ 99,99 and the coupon CYBERMONDAY says: "Invalid promo code".
Funny thing is that this afternoon I tried shopping and it directly indicates a price of $ 49.99 (without entering promotion code).
Not completed the purchase because when going to make the payment a tax was applied ($ 7,56) and I think that tis not appropriate to apply an American tax when buying from Europe, right?

So 2 questions: when will be valid the Xpand2 coupon CYBERMONDAY and its correct to charge tax when purchasing from Europe?

Well even a third: the upgrade from any instrument to the full pack for just $129.99 is not limited to the BF and CM sales? there is a time limit for this upgrade?

Hope this is resolved soon.
Sorry about that code has had to change to CYBERMONDAY49
If your a EU resident Digital River SARL who is processing this is obligated to take VAT at the prevailing rate in your country.

You can upgrade at any time. :)
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Is the production suite still on sale ?

Return to “AIR Music Technology”