Tritik tkDelay v1 released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
tkDelay

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that the version 1 of tkDelay is now available here, and to thank all of you who took the time to give some feedback during the beta period, either through kvr or privately. I really appreciate that.

To make it short, v1 got some new filters, host-sync filter modulation, presets access improvements, midi-learn.. Just check it, the demo is fully functional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf6oQSlDgBk

I hope you'll appreciate this release.
Last edited by Tritik on Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:25 am, edited 14 times in total.

embedded url not working

version 1 of Tritik TkDelay is now available here

BTW your "demo mode" is most generous - wish you every success with it!

oups. fixed. and thanks!

:clap: Congratulations! Bought it while it was in beta. Really nice plugin. Very generous of you about the demo terms, hope people will appreciate it and will support you. Can't wait to see (and hear) what you have in store next!

Bought! Great plugin for a crazy price! Heaven send! :)
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Did a quick overwrite of the beta with current dll and works perfectly with the license.
Thanks for the requested filters, looks very good at a quick check.

My wishlist:

1. users appreciate and fully understand the given demo mode of trust
and pay when in permanent use.

2. more and more developers start to follow this demo model on potential customers
and discontinue seeding distrust with horrendous protection schemes.

3. A Tritik newletter

4. A Tritik roadmap ... e.g. ducking on tkDelay (yes/no?)

5. this Sunday lasts 30 hours for better refreshment
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Wow, that was a lot of fun! Any chance you could squeeze in a compressor in the feedback path in a future version? Perhaps a compressor that can be placed in different manners for either more stable feedback or ducking? And have an option for the reversing to happen within the feedbackloop? BTW, what's really going on when reverse is set to some inbetween value? Haven't seen options much beyond on or off before...

One thing: with a bpf in the feedbackloop even at 100 % feedback the delays can die away quite fast. Usually any feedback related challenges are rather the opposite... Any optionial behavior you can think of to help with that? Some kind of smooth gain compensation or something? Or something kind of the opposite of a compressor that can drag the volume up if it becomes too low, which would make perfect sense when using it as kind of a texture machine occasionally fed with little snippets of sound? Hm, could something be made that would work as a compressor turned up above the middle and kind as something that drags up sounds below the treshold when the knob is turned below the middle? Or just a compressor with optional gain compensation (perhaps a knob with a warning sign), whichever you think makes most sense to your userbase?

+1 for a newsletter, or at least an email to registered users. I don't want to rely on forum threads to notice an update is available.

I was not intrested into trying it as i have plenty of delay but your demo restrictions are generous so i will ! thanks
Analog electronic drum samples (Free demo pack)
http://www.syntheticwav.com

Congrats to the release! The beta was ever so stable here and immediately usable, the v1 features, especially the filters, a welcome addition.

It has not a real ping pong mode?

Thank you for this charles 8)

I'm loving your delay and I look forward to using the release version and checking out the new features.

Good work :clap:
Why won't you delete this account as I have requested Ben ?

4damind wrote:It has not a real ping pong mode?
hi,

tkDelay do not have 'modes'.
Instead of making you switching between different "modes", the routing is done by using the input gains and the LR-cross knob.
That gives more flexibility to change things continuously through automation or to manage the perceived width, and you don't have to remember which mode do what.
So basically if you got some stereo content going to tkDelay, setting the LR-cross to 100% will give you a full stereo ping-pong.
And if you want a typical ping-pong you then just turn down one of the input gains.
Make sense to you?

tritik wrote:
4damind wrote:It has not a real ping pong mode?
hi,

tkDelay do not have 'modes'.
Instead of making you switching between different "modes", the routing is done by using the input gains and the LR-cross knob.
That gives more flexibility to change things continuously through automation or to manage the perceived width, and you don't have to remember which mode do what.
So basically if you got some stereo content going to tkDelay, setting the LR-cross to 100% will give you a full stereo ping-pong.
And if you want a typical ping-pong you then just turn down one of the input gains.
Make sense to you?
Yes this makes sense but this will only use one channel, the information from the other stereo channel is lost because there is no "stereo to mono" mix?
A solution would be to mix both channels if one channel is set to -inf or to provide a "mono" switch?

yes, that's right. if you got one gain down to -inf dB, only one channel will be used, there is no stereo to mono mix. a mix option would be nice indeed!
but that system give some interesting possibilities, like setting the two input gains to 0dB, the LR-cross to 50%, the left delay to 1. sec and the right delay to 1.3 sec, things like that.

Return to “Effects”