From classic delays to experimental sounds, TkDelay is a highly versatile delay plugin with a bunch of functionalities that makes it unique:
- Independent left/right delay times, feedback, and time modulations to create wide and animated delays.
- Independent left/right frequency shifting within the feedback path for subtle modulations or out of this world echoes.
- Drive and analog filtering stage to make it warm.
- A reverse module to blend in reversed echoes.
- Filter modulations with free or synced LFO.
TkDelay also includes useful features such as tap-tempo, ducking, presets manager, left-right channels 'linkers', parameters safe-recall, dark/bright UI themes...
- Host-synced and free delay times (per channel).
- Delay times modulation (per channel).
- Feedback gains with infinite loop support (per channel).
- Frequency shifter (per channel).
- Reverse mode.
- Ping-pong (via cross-feedback control).
- Wet/Dry and output gain controls.
- Phase inversion.
- Resonant low-pass.
- Resonant hi-pass.
- Highpass + lowpass combination.
- Frequency modulation with free or host-synced rate.
- Inside or outside the feedback loop.
- Bypass switch.
- Fully resizable interface.
- Fast access to synced times values through menus.
- Display synced delay times as notes or ratios.
- Interactive MIDI-learn.
- Left-Right params links.
- Languages: english, french, spanish.
- File based preset system.
- Access through menu or browser.
- Presets 'freezer' for safe recall.