Any EQs With Realtime Spectrum Analysers That Can Do This?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
IIEQ Pro

I have GlissEq 2 which you can overlay the spectrum from different tracks/ instances of the plugin on the currently opened instance.

What I am after is a EQ plug where you can have these overlays but access the other instances parameters aswell; gain/Q etc.

So one GUI to rule them all, with something like dynamic tabs, as you add the EQs to your project.

ddmf IIEQ Pro does that.

Thanks geroyannis,

I will check it out. I have actually got an old version of IIEQ Pro, which has been uninstalled for ages. I guess this is one of the newer releases, so if it works for me I`ll see what the upgrade options are.

4tune wrote:Thanks geroyannis,

I will check it out. I have actually got an old version of IIEQ Pro, which has been uninstalled for ages. I guess this is one of the newer releases, so if it works for me I`ll see what the upgrade options are.
Exactly same here. :)

This is an interesting concept I never thought about.

Downloaded the latest IIEQ Pro (also uninstalled for ages), only version 2 though. Currently checking out v3 demo with this feature and see if I'll upgrade.

Seems strange that obviously not more developers thought about this concept yet.

Anyways thanks for bringing it up and reminding me about IIEQ Pro.
Last edited by No_Use on Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

double post

No_Use wrote: Exactly same here. :)

Downloaded the latest IIEQ Pro (also uninstalled for ages), only version 2 though. Currently checking out v3 demo with this feature and see if I'll upgrade.

Seems strange that obviously not more developers thought about this concept yet.

After trying IIEQ latest version, it has certainly got the idea right though you can only see two tracks at a time with the analyser. I can see with this that viewing all tracks may become a bit of a mess, but if it is all user configurable then that wouldn`t be an issue.

Also a couple of other analyser controls like `slope/bias` and being able to switch off the pre-EQ curve would be helpful, but I need to give this a bit more of a go before making my mind up.

4tune wrote:
No_Use wrote: Exactly same here. :)

After trying IIEQ latest version, it has certainly got the idea right though you can only see two tracks at a time with the analyser. I can see with this that viewing all tracks may become a bit of a mess, but if it is all user configurable then that wouldn`t be an issue.

Also a couple of other analyser controls like `slope/bias` and being able to switch off the pre-EQ curve would be helpful, but I need to give this a bit more of a go before making my mind up.
Also tried out v3 meanwhile and what you're saying is very similar to my thoughts.

Already contacted the dev suggesting

- analyzer slope (important one for me)

- more spectrum overlays than just one

But no reply yet.

Switching of pre-EQ curve is also a good one.

Nevertheless I jumped on it already and bought v3 as I fell in love with the multi-operating concept immediately.

Got it for a reduced upgrade price of 13,80 €.

No_Use wrote: Also tried out v3 meanwhile and what you're saying is very similar to my thoughts.

Already contacted the dev suggesting

- analyzer slope (important one for me)

- more spectrum overlays than just one

But no reply yet.

Switching of pre-EQ curve is also a good one.

Nevertheless I jumped on it already and bought v3 as I fell in love with the multi-operating concept immediately.

Got it for a reduced upgrade price of 13,80 €.
Not a bad upgrade price at all, I may be tempted.

Another couple of nice things that I found while demoing: spectrum zooming and moving, when doing the following on the background i.e. not a node:

Zoom = "Control + left-mouse drag"
Move vertically = "Shift + left-mouse drag".

So having the other features would really polish off quite a capable plug. One other slight issue for me is that in Gliss EQ 2, I`m really used to being able to right-click the nodes to cycle through curve types. Probably wouldn`t be suited to IIEQ though as there`s so many available curves :)

Thanks for passing the suggestions on to the dev. Let me know here if you hear back, if you will?

I was trying to update v2 using two different debit cards and PayPal, but didn't have luck at all.
Seems that Fastspring, through which ddmf is using their online shop, doesn't like orders from Serbia. :?
It's easy if you know how

lesha wrote:I was trying to update v2 using two different debit cards and PayPal, but didn't have luck at all.
Seems that Fastspring, through which ddmf is using their online shop, doesn't like orders from Serbia. :?
Sounds like a pain. I`m sure if you contact their support they should sort you out though.

Christian wasn't able to help, so I emailed Fastspring and waiting for a response.
This is what I got from PayPal:
"We're sorry, PayPal doesn't allow residents of Serbia to ship purchases to Serbia and Montenegro."
"Please return to FastSpring and enter a different shipping address."

lesha wrote:Christian wasn't able to help, so I emailed Fastspring and waiting for a response.
This is what I got from PayPal:
"We're sorry, PayPal doesn't allow residents of Serbia to ship purchases to Serbia and Montenegro."
"Please return to FastSpring and enter a different shipping address."
Good luck with it, I don`t know what the reason is for that. Hopefully you`ll get better luck with Fastspring.

As you`re buying an upgrade, I guess it all worked somehow before.

Melda EQ's can do that.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

4tune wrote:As you`re buying an upgrade, I guess it all worked somehow before.
Actually, I bought v2 recently second hand here at KVR.

BasariStudios wrote:Melda EQ's can do that.
Interesting, will take a look, thanks!
lesha wrote:
4tune wrote:As you`re buying an upgrade, I guess it all worked somehow before.
Actually, I bought v2 recently second hand here at KVR.
I see, it`s all in Fastsprings hands then.

Return to “Effects”