Bitwig@Musikmesse 2015

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Unfortunately I'm in a library now and don't have headphones with me. So don't argue when I use this forum to bookmark this video link ;) :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShXWM-lZppk
Last edited by u-u-u on Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

u-u-u wrote:Unfortunately I'm in a library now and don't have headphones with me. So don't argue when I use this forum to bookmark this video link ;) :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn8g8oQRprQ
Was about to upload this! Any german translator please???? :pray:
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

He says something about shortcuts and midi... Sush a shame i dont know german right now xD
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard

According to this video, customizable shortcuts are going to be in 1.2 :party:

Redukt wrote:According to this video, customizable shortcuts are going to be in 1.2 :party:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :clap: :tu: :hyper: :party: :hug:
omg omg omg.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

He tells us, that all shortcuts will be freely assignable and you'll be able to save them directly into the project folder. New Browser features (Hot Spot/Swap? Can't here it right now). And he says the beta starts directly after the Musikmesse...

ronnyrydgren wrote:
u-u-u wrote:Unfortunately I'm in a library now and don't have headphones with me. So don't argue when I use this forum to bookmark this video link ;) :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn8g8oQRprQ
Was about to upload this! Any german translator please???? :pray:
He speaks German :D That's what I couldn't hear when posting this. But I will watch now...

And the beta will become available when MusikMesse has ended...

that is what he hisself was suggesting imo, not an official statement, just a causality he thinks hisself.

Suloo wrote:that is what he hisself was suggesting imo, not an official statement, just a causality he thinks hisself.
Ah i see :( That joy, then sad :pray:

He also said
"[...], dass Pitchbendbefehle direkt in den Browser aufgenommen werden. [...]"

Translation: ... that pitchbend messages are directly recorded to the browser. :P

Customizable keys will be great. I hope I can make a shortcut for double contents. Attack and release on organ, also cool.

HOLD THE PHONE - What are those actions about selecting items in lanes? We don't have lanes anywhere right now, do we? Is this a comping feature?

Edit. - nope, false alarm, sorry
Last edited by Ogopogo on Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

good spot, yes seems like smth like that :D

I'd be overjoyed to have comping too, but i'm guessing that's the automation category

Return to “Bitwig”