Mux effect patch: 8TapFilterDelay version 1

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MuLab Plugin

Following the great success of the NoteControlledGateEffect, here comes the 8TapFilterDelay.

I remember, must be over ten years ago, I had a chance to work with Ohmforce Ohmboyz which my friend had.

I make no claims this tap delay is anything close to as powerful as Ohmboyz but is meant to be able to create some of the more useful effects i recall the Ohmboyz could do.

This delay has 8 chained stereo delay taps without feedback or even individual time controls. Instead you control delay time for all taps, but with separate left and right channel.

What you can control, however, is a low pass filter, some saturation and reverb sends.
You can also send the taps to auxiliary outputs from three different places in the audio chain for even more options.

There's some other features, such as input and output filters and a pair of LFO:s but hopefully the GUI, though crammed, is clear enough.

Feedback, both on usability and my behind the scenes implementation, is always welcome, and I sure don't take offense if anyone wants to use this to make their own effects. Remix at will! :)

Development plan:
* Rework saturation so that each tap has it's own saturator for more apparent effect...
* A sister effect: 16TapFilterDelay! (aka routing hell)

EDIT:
Changed title to be more descriptive...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

A bump to you sir! Quite dig your gate so its nice to discover this now. Thanks--

It involved quite a bit of work putting all the cables together, haha. I hope you find some use for it!

Return to “MUTOOLS”