AudioThing releases Fog Convolver - v1.5.1 - True Stereo!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Fog Convolver

oof.

been staring at fog for eons. This will take me over the edge.

is there a way to use SDIR files (as found in logic's Space Designer) ?
except copying and renaming the suffix to .aif which seems to work (but eats disk space)

if there is no easy way:
what about importability of SDIR files in FogConvolver ?

nicest way would be, as with aif/wav, drag&drop - ability (into the waveform window)

and/or drag&drop the whole spacedesigner folder into fogconvolver's library respectively...

muki wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:30 pm is there a way to use SDIR files (as found in logic's Space Designer) ?
except copying and renaming the suffix to .aif which seems to work (but eats disk space)

if there is no easy way:
what about importability of SDIR files in FogConvolver ?

nicest way would be, as with aif/wav, drag&drop - ability (into the waveform window)

and/or drag&drop the whole spacedesigner folder into fogconvolver's library respectively...
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into it. As far as I remember, they should be simple audio files, so yes, it should be easy to do.
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

thanks! :tu:

BazJacuzzi wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:58 am Just a quick feature request for Fog Covolver (or the new pro version): Could we get the option to embed the IR file in the vst preset? This makes sharing projects between collaborators much more seamless. […]
+1
as optional feature (checkmark "embed IR sample" for example) this would be great and really useful imho

another idea:

logic's space designer has the ability to resynthesize the IR
afterwards it's possible to apply a "desity envelope"
unfortunately it does not have a sophisticated MSEG

would be cool to have something similar in fog convolver
(with a sophisticated MSEG)

Will this be compatible with Big Sur? I never took the plunge for the original Fog because I could never get the demo to work, I couldn't even run the installer. It really seems like it would be right up my alley though so I'm looking forward to this upgrade.

We have a beta of the old version which is compatible with Big Sur, however, it won't' be further developed as we are working on the next version. If you want to test it, send us a message.

Good thing I have a new gong amp plugin to keep me busy until the new version of Fog Convolver.

perpetual3 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:14 pm Good thing I have a new gong amp plugin to keep me busy until the new version of Fog Convolver.
Dojojojojoing-gonngg! :o

perpetual3 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:14 pm Good thing I have a new gong amp plugin to keep me busy until the new version of Fog Convolver.
:hyper: although it's taking way more time than expected, we are gettig there with the new version of Fog Convolver. We are also working on a bigger factory IR library to include.

:tu:

:clap:

The new v2.0 is finally out: https://www.audiothing.net/effects/fog-convolver/
Check out the new thread here: viewtopic.php?t=584806

Return to “Effects”